1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Liam @ CCL, 18 May 2010.

1. Ice Tea

Ice Tea Minimodder

Awsome thanks :D

2. Ice Tea

Ice Tea Minimodder

Tom

Any update on the Private Message. ?

Thanks

3. Tom @ CCL

Tom @ CCL AKA: Yewen

Mad, wonder why I am not received emails on new PMs from these forums!

Will take a look now, sorry in advance for the delay in replying!

4. Ice Tea

Ice Tea Minimodder

No probs Tom

Thanks for the update. :)

5. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

Hi CCL,

I've just registered on your website and signed up for free delivery, thanks!

Two quick questions:

1. How long before the free delivery registers against a new account?
    2. I presume the first delivery address must match the card address i.e. I will be unable to get my first delivery sent to my work address?

Cheers

6. Tom @ CCL

Hey, should be an hour or two before it registers. If you have any trouble drop me a PM and I will see if I can help.

They normally have to, its just good practice for customer safety to only allow shipping to the registered address.

7. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

Cheers, I'll just have to time it right for when someone is home then, thanks.

8. MrTeal

MrTeal Minimodder

For some reason I am not getting free delivery. I have checked to make sure that the details on the 'My Profile' page on CCL are correct, and they are. I have 83/84 posts, At least 20 of them must have 'helpful', unless that has a specific meaning that I'm not aware of...

I ordered a USB stick a while ago and couldn't be bothered to sort it out then, so just used free royal mail delivery, but today I bought a harddrive with the DPD free next day delivery option selected, went through the whole process hoping that free next day delivery would be applied, but to no avail. What's going on?

9. Tom @ CCL

Could you drop me a PM with your forum registered email address and your shop account registered email address please and I will take a look.

If you need the next day delivery service drop your phone number in the PM and I will get one of our sales team to drop you a call. :)

10. CyCoLeS

CyCoLeS If it ain't broke...give it to me

Hi Tom, had email from David Hall (30.12.10) as I have no option for next day free delivery in my basket but account shows free delivery available, he was forwarding it to you......just wondering if you got it?

btw my basket shows next day courier express delivery as Wednesday 12th ......????

11. Tom @ CCL

Hi Cycoles,

Looking at your account now it is showing as you being eligible for free delivery.

What is the value of what you are looking to order and what postcode area are you looking to have it delivered to?

Regards,

Tom.

12. CyCoLeS

Hi Tom, thanks for the quick reply, value is £76.96 inc vat....postal code TD5 ....and all roads are free of snow!

account shows free delivery...it's just when I go to the basket it doesn't give a next day free delivery option...or is that the royal mail option......looking through the thread, seems a few have had this issue........is free delivery excluding Scotland at the moment due to the bad weather we've had?

Les

13. Tom @ CCL

It could be, we take what areas we can offer a free next day service from the postcodes the couriers give us on our shipping tables I believe.

Best thing for me to do is get one of the sales team to drop you a call and place the order over the phone as the web guys are busy with the final stage of getting our new website ready. :)

Could you drop me a PM with a contact telephone number and I will get one of the guys to give you a call.

Apologies on the issue on this one, were still ironing out the bugs with the bit-tech integration. Life is a lot harder when you only have control on one side of the free shipping equation!

14. CyCoLeS

Cheers Tom...pm on way

15. MNC Fear

MNC Fear Banned

Maybe a misunderstanding with my order- I guess Tom sorted it I got my stuff today instead of Monday

Last edited: 8 Jan 2011
  16. Tom @ CCL

Hi MNC Fear,

That does not sound that good at all and certainly not how our system should work.

Can you PM me your order number, delivery postcode and name or something so I can identify your order and take a look at it?

Apologies for the trouble with the order.

Regards,

Tom.

17. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

Registered and put my BT details in this morning, how long should it take for the free shipping to come into effect?

Ta

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Feb 2011
  18. Tom @ CCL

Normally links up within the hour.

Any trouble just drop me a PM with your phone number on and I will get one of the sales guys to give you a call. :)

19. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

Ah ha! It didn't work but it's because I forgot I had my ancient email address still registered on BT. Will try again now :D

20. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

All working now thankyou :D