1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Microsoft co-founder says Gates was a 'bully'

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 31 Mar 2011.

1. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

good article.. shows how bill was really- I dunno why he would call him a bully though, he road his coattails basically.. should be called memoirs of a coattail rider or leftover paul

2. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

$13 billion and still bitching? And rich people wonder why they're so hated. You were way too easy on him Uncle Bill!

3. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

With a 13 billion fortune who cares, I can't even imagine having that amount of money.

4. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

Perhaps Bill was constantly dangling his larger sum of money over paul and paul felt his $13b was inferior. After all nothing says 'na na na na naaa!' like a larger pill of money. ;)

5. red4our

red4our ¿Qué es un Dremel?

READ ALL ABOUT IT!! Shock revelation!! Bill Gates was a determined single-minded "whatever it takes" achiever. We'd never have guessed! Will I buy the book? Probably not.

6. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

This doesn't seem to be all that important in the scheme of things.....

also, why is B-T always behind on these type of articles? the register posted an article twice this length the day before, and on a regular basis members post news articles from other sites that are posted by a Bit staff member later during the day....

7. Roger Water Phelps

Roger Water Phelps What's a Dremel?

An easy job for Bill Gates and Ballmer since the only thing Gates and Ballmer ever do is vote to replace Windows with a new edition each spring. If only the money went to the people actually doing the work, like Japan has tried to do. We're still knee deep in ancient slavery tradition. Anytime anyone actually acquires any money people want to make fun!

8. Greentrident

Greentrident Minimodder

There was me thinking the biggest computer nerd in the world would have excellent interpersonal skills!

9. MajestiX

MajestiX What's a Dremel?

sounds like he's having a cry cause he didn't get a bigger cut

10. Canon

Canon Reformed

For $13b you can go and get the biggest, hardest mother****er on the planet and I will let him stick my head down a toilet and flush everyday for the rest of my life, he can follow me everywhere I go and make sarcastic remarks on everything I do and you know what? I'll pay his salary too.

11. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Also announced today Water is Wet. Snow is Cold and Playing with yellow snow is a bad idea.

Sorry but I figured that, seeing as people were announcing the obvious, I'd join in.

12. Jhodas

Jhodas Theorist

Hopefully because they're busy reviewing the next shiny shiny motherboard or something. While interesting, I'd rather bit-tech were late with this kind of stuff because it shows they're probably investigating the stuff we really care about.

13. paulp

paulp What's a Dremel?

Money and morality

$13 billion is an unbelievable fortune, however, to leave with a feeling that your boss cheated you on what was rightfully yours is demeaning and insulting. The money is not the issue. The employee got more than enough.

However, practically business situations are rarely black and white. People who succeed in business do these kinds of things. The employee did great financially and he's getting back at Bill by defaming him. Who knows if the story is even true?

Tags: Add Tags