1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Custom Maps would you like to see on the CSS Server?

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by Tuned#Stu, 20 Mar 2011.

1. Tuned#Stu

Tuned#Stu Rage Machine

de_vertigo (if there is a good enough CSS version)

2. Tuned#Stu

Tuned#Stu Rage Machine

cs_seige_2009
    de_westcoast

Last edited: 12 Apr 2011
  3. C4vey

C4vey What's a Dremel?

The only version of this I found was pretty bad. I had very low fps and the map was pretty bad looking despite that.

4. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

IMO de_autumn is an absolute load of trollop and I'd be happy to see it disappear.

de_cpl_mill is excellent and should definitely be in, imo.

It might just be the current rotation but there is a severe lack of 'normal' maps in currently.. nuke and inferno being the only I consider on this scale. Dust2 should be in every rotation.

Bring back cs_assault! ;)

5. fu manchu

fu manchu I'll have the special.

Not sure what you mean about severe lack of normal maps as current cycle has piranesi, inferno, dust2, aztec, train, office, nuke, militia, chateau and italy in it, all standard maps. So with 15 maps in cycle we have 10 standard and 5 customs.

Also +1 for bring back assault.

6. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Really? Well, somehow I have managed to join at precisely the wrong times then and only seem to have played nuke/autumn/militia/inferno lately..

I guess core maps for me are inferno/dust2/aztec/train/nuke/cbble maybe. I have been jaded by years of clan wars, clearly.

7. C4vey

C4vey What's a Dremel?

The current mapcycle is in the motd. I'm keeping to at most 1 in 3 maps being custom to make it more accessible to people, and a couple of slots for the less popular official maps that I'm swapping in and out quite frequently, to give more variety and move people out of their comfort zones a little.
    You can't please everyone all of the time with the mapcycle, but I'm making smaller changes quite frequently and a new mapcycle every few weeks, so the people who aren't pleased won't stay that way for so long.

8. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder