1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Steelseries announces Diablo III kit

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 7 Jun 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I predict these will be gash just like most other game tie in peripherals.

3. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

Agreed Smiffy. A mouse could easily be built for D3 and be highly functional.

4. the_kille4

the_kille4 Chaos will rule da world.eventually

essentially, the diablo III headset is a remodelled siberia v2... however it looks so much slicker....i want one

5. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

I predict Smiffydude is right on the money with this one..and it'll be, literally, gash.

6. Arkanrais

Arkanrais What's a Dremel?

Pulsating lights? unless one of the levels of pulsation is OFF, then I wouldn't use them unless someone payed me. I have a mouse with a pulsating light on it which flashes faster depending on the CPI level, and it irritates the hell out of me, especially when trying to sleep.

7. OCJunkie

OCJunkie OC your Dremel too

Game branded peripherals = cheap sale gimmicks... "survive 10 million clicks"? My aging Razer Diamondback 3G must have twice that clocked on it by now and it still looks, feels and performs like day one.

8. Angstskrig

Angstskrig What's a Dremel?

I know I'm new here, but I'd like to throw my 1½ cent into this.

I have a Steelseries Xai mouse (Which the D3 is based on) and even tho it is ambidextrous (bad spelling much?) I love it. The mouse is VERY precise and can be customized to almost any settings I want. If it will stand 10 million click only time and D3 will show. :)

The headset is a Siberia V2 in a new package yes and it plays as it should. Clear and crisp sound and the possibility to push the mic back into the headset makes it easy to pack down when travelling with it. :)

I wouldn't be afraid of getting the D3 gear as the already existing counterparts are great!

Tags: Add Tags