1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News LulzSec takes aim at Brink and Bethesda

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 13 Jun 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

I fail to see what they could do with Brink, as it has no account system in-game.

3. Deders

Deders Modder

Why? because they can?

4. rogerrabbits

rogerrabbits What's a Dremel?

I hate these clowns. If they do anything that harms skyrim I will personally hunt them down.

PyrO_PrOfessOr likes this.
  5. confusis

confusis Kiwi-modder

Effectively these douches are now terrorists and should be dealt with as such.

Is there even a reason for attacking Bethesda/Brink?
    I understand Sony (although I don't agree with it) but they're going after anyone and everyone now. What next? Bit-Tech?

6. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

There's hacking to prove a point, then there's being a bunch of ******s.

To be honest, they're the only ones "lulz"ing.

Pricks.

7. FelixTech

FelixTech Robot

Unless they're going to do something crazy like turn everybody's characters into some stupid looking idiot...

8. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Getting so sick of these douchebags now.

9. Bad_cancer

Bad_cancer Mauritius? 2nd speck east of africa

This is out of control, this is no longer a "quest for what is right" this is cyber terrorism. Nothing more nothing less.

Hunt them down and stop them.

10. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

These guys are soooo cool, someday I hope to be at least a tenth as cool as them so I can get all the girls. :yawn:

11. warejon9

warejon9 What's a Dremel?

I'm slightly confused as to what they're doing. I know in the case of the NHS they just hacked in. Yea what they're doing ai'nt right, but it rather it was them going in to prove they can, then someone out to steal information and sell it.

12. Kojak

Kojak Who loves ya baby

I would happily cut these pricks throats and take pleasure in watching them struggle for their last gasps of air as they drown in their own blood!!
    They say "my friends," ...What friends lol, these people have no friends, they've never had any friends!! Lmao, I should imagine they've gone through their entire childhood, teens and adulthood having no friends and no women taking an interest in them resulting in the reasons for them hating the World. Little pale skinny malnourished pricks with no life is what they are and will always be! Absolute joke!

13. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

I don't mind them targeting big corps who have in some way offended the worldwide community, but why Brink and Bethesda? I don't play the game, but it still pisses me off that some little dick who is good with computers feels they have the right to go and ruin someone elses fun.

They are basically sad little showoffs and I'd love to see how much they lulz when they are getting assraped in jail.

14. Kenny_McCormick

Kenny_McCormick Minimodder

I understand the sensation of breaking into a system that has any vulnerability. But I do not
    understand their will of getting users info. If they only break in and tell the admins what where
    wrong, there's no problem, but this... Is a criminal act and must be pursued.

15. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

You guys have to admit, that Black & Berg hack was pretty funny (although I wouldn't be suprised if that company will go bust/have to change it's name, who can trust them now?). Also, Kudos to them for doing the right thing with the NHS info they acquired.

But yeah, they've proved a point, time to stop now before someone steps in and they get jail time.

Last edited by a moderator: 13 Jun 2011
  16. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

Oh Lulz...

Its a bit sad, if they wanted to show how good they were they should hack something that people give a dam about.

IE details of dodgy banks and how they are stealing our money, details of dodgy government departments and how they are stealing our money or maybe even energy companies and how they are stealing our money.

Going for the soft target is lame.

17. PyrO_PrOfessOr

PyrO_PrOfessOr What's a Dremel?

Yeah, I msut admit I'm in two minds about LulzSec. I mean I liked what they did with the NHS stuff - I watched it unfold over Twitter. The "White Hat" ideal here was kinda good and the fact that they knew where to stop impressed me.

But at the same time, going after end users is a bit harsh. It's not their fault that their accounts are stored insecurely and they are the ones who end up being hit hardest - it's not like the companies really care, as long as they make their money.

They need to know when to stop, and I think this has gone too far. Someone should employ these people. They obviously have skills - put them to good use!

18. leveller

leveller Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

say goodbye to your Internet freedom thanks to these pricks.

Sloth likes this.
  19. Kojak

Kojak Who loves ya baby

They're f'ing dickheads, rejects of society! You don't give people like these credit or jobs! You punish them! Anyone can hide behind a computer, whats so great about that? Dear oh dear, whats the World coming to lol

20. PyrO_PrOfessOr

PyrO_PrOfessOr What's a Dremel?

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/...r-old-modern-warfare-2-server-hacker-2011069/ =D

This kid now has a bright future are an offensive security analyst. Fight fire with fire =P

Tags: Add Tags