1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neon paint kit

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Cheese, 7 Mar 2003.

1. uk_dave

uk_dave What's a Dremel?

Well what can I say? It looks like the guys at OCH did come through! I got a big box which at first appeared to just be full of packaging foam, but after a little digging I found a small box of paints!

The paints are certainly very bright colours, I haven't tried them under UV light yet (I've got a UV light that fits into the ceiling light socket as well as the ccfl's in my case) as I've only just ripped open the box!

The package arrived in reasonable time considering it came all the way from the US of A, and it only cost £26.93 which includes the international shipping and commission charge by credit card!

My only niggle with OCH is that they didn't reply to my emails, never told me that my order had been shipped, and their online order history still says that my order is pending!! Oh well, at least it all arrived in the end!

2. couzo

couzo What's a Dremel?

how long did it take from you placing the order to you getting it?

3. uk_dave

uk_dave What's a Dremel?

I placed the order on March the 19th and it arrived today on April the 7th. So that's.......20 days (about 3 weeks).

The only other thing I've ordered from the states is a Matrix Orbital LCD and that took about the same time from what I can remember.

4. couzo

couzo What's a Dremel?

thats pretty good as I want to get a bayres from dtek but I can only find them in the us

5. arrowswake

arrowswake What's a Dremel?

I know this is ages after the last post in this forum, but it seems OCH has gone under. Does anyone know where I can get these paints? Chill-Tek, do you ship to the US? And I was just on your site, and you seem to only have UV Water dies... Do you have any paints like these? Thanks.

6. Tyrnt

Tyrnt What's a Dremel?

I'd just like to second the request of another place to get paints. It's been a few days since he has asked, incase the answer wasnt posted on this board id like to know too.

Thanks,

Tyrnt

Tags: Add Tags