Windows SW - TOR, Are EA/Bioware a bit worried?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GeordieGoose, 19 Jan 2012.

1. GeordieGoose

GeordieGoose What's a Dremel?

I received an email today offering me one of the c*****t incentives I've ever seen!

A founders title! WOW what a POS if I renew between now and march I get a title.

Come on ffs, if you want to encourage us to renew offer us something a bit better than that.

I paid £60 for the special edition of a half built game which hasn't had much changed since beta.

Dont get me wrong I've enjoyed the story but it's looking like I'll go back to rift for a bit then back to swtor

I wish they had spent half the time on developing some interesting parts of the game instead of all of this voice acting

*rant over*

2. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

I didn't really see it as an incentive to renew... more just an added bonus for those that do.

If someone was to renew just because of a Title, then i seriously think they have issues.

+ I actually love the Voice Acting... never really got into Rift.

Would have liked to have had a Title specifically for those in the Game Testing program (and i don't mean those in the Open Beta Weekend). Although it doesn't really matter that much... would much prefer them to reinstate some of the titles that were in Beta instead (Conqueror of Balmorra, Scorcher of Worlds etc.)

3. shaunster1011

shaunster1011 What's a Dremel?

Voice acting is good but it just isnt needed for every single quest, just on the class quests would have been fine and not wasted so much of the budget

I canceled my sub and wont be going back for a while if at all depending on what does and doesnt get fixed.