1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam DOW2: Retribution DLC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by gcwebbyuk, 24 Jan 2012.

1. gcwebbyuk

gcwebbyuk Dib Dabbler

I bought the following pack from Steam a while ago in their Sale:
    Dawn of War 2: Retribution - Campaign Wargear + TLS DLC Complete Pack

I don't seem to be able to see the content in the game, and if I go to the steam store - the item is still there to purchase?

I emailed Steam last Friday, but have yet to hear anything back.

Any ideas? :confused:

2. pingu666

pingu666 What's a Dremel?

some of the wargear is only for single player, and some only for multiplayer... cant remmber which

3. gcwebbyuk

gcwebbyuk Dib Dabbler

This one sounds like it is for the TLS (the last stand) but all the DLC content in there is still saying you can buy it.

I havent't tried the campaign though.

Thing is though, in the Steam store, if I search for it, I can still add it to my basket and buy for myself - usually it tells you that you already own it?

4. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

If you go into your library, right click on the game, and then 'View DLC', is it in there?

5. gcwebbyuk

gcwebbyuk Dib Dabbler

Just checked, and there are loads of items in there - but can't quite see the individual names as they are too long (the DOW2-ret bit pushes them off the end) and you can't resize the window.

Is there any other way of seeing this info?

6. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

You probably have all the skins and army colours, like Dark Angels, Bad Moon Ork etc.
    There is additional wargear for heroes as well as part of the DLC and as previously stated, items for TLS. There has been loads of stuff released, but not all of it is of any real merit.

7. gcwebbyuk

gcwebbyuk Dib Dabbler

If you do a search for the DLC on google - it comes back with "Tau Commander + All Campaign Wargear+ TLS Wargear " - If I go into TLS, the Tau Commander is showing as not available (not paid for).

8. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Then raise a ticket and provide them with your receipt and they should amend it on your account. However, if the item you purchased included a limited set of DLC and the Tau stuff etc was excluded, then you've just been had by poor advertising :(

9. gcwebbyuk

gcwebbyuk Dib Dabbler

I bought it on a whim in the sale, so it's no biggy if it was poor advertising.

I sent them a message last Friday, but not had a response, are they usually this slow?

10. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

I seem to remember that the DLC for DoW was split into about a million different configurations, with each one containing different stuff and only one of them actually having everything.

I think. I certainly remember being confused when I looked at it myself, :D