1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding laser cutting

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Phire, 11 Jan 2002.

1. Phire

Phire Performance-PCs.com

Ok I mananged to get use of a cad-driven, robotic controlled, 2.5 million dollar laser fabrication machine. This thing is about as good as it gets. Anyway, I need some input in the best design to ut on my case side. Keep in mind it can only be the one side (hey its free!) and it is an Antec 10xx. Suggestions?

2. nikon

nikon What's a Dremel?

man you suck I want one:D um dunno what does the room your putting it in look like?? whats the theme I mean, If yop have one....Id base the cutout on that

3. Phire

umm.......... Im a teenage geek, bow before my $3000 computer b/c it 0wns yours!

4. nikon

nikon What's a Dremel?

:rofl:
    lol m8me only 16 also....:D eh my PC 1200$$$ when I bough tit at least

P4 1.8 512Mb Rambus...**** vid card geforce mx2 :rolleyes: ah well.....Oh did I forget the dvd-r?? and plexwriter 16x10x40 ?? what about the fanbus??? :D oh not to mention the pextor is stealthed...lol I cant find the other bay cover to do my dvd-r :rofl: ah well .... oh ya firewire 4 IDE...yaya I know I want SCSI Md-Mate sound card..w/ optical out and in top o' the line 3com nic card composite and S-Vid out on vid card um.......think thats it.Ill get the rheobus soon for the little blue lights :D or might just goto radioshack and put some in myself ;) lemme hear what your pc is :cool:

5. Warbear_nG

Warbear_nG What's a Dremel?

pissing contest alert

pissing contest alert

take the advice about the theme of the case if it has one - other than that - look at the kits for windows available and see what strikes your fancy.

6. bLiNdPyRo

bLiNdPyRo What's a Dremel?

Mind laser cutting my case as well? :D

7. ChriX

ChriX ^

bah! Laser cutters are nothing...

/me pulls one out of back pocket :)

( Give me your laser cutter pls :)) :cool:

8. Phire

ok I got it. I will pst the pic soon enough. I gotta do it in cad, so it might take a few days.