1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Portal2 co-op

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lilgoth89, 11 Feb 2012.

1. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

does anyone enjoy playing this ?
    ive been playing this morning, but i keep getting connected to folks that are there to troll / dont speak english and as this game is alot about communication a language barrier makes it impossible
    its a fantastic game i really enjoy blasting through it :)
    not yet completed co-op tho
    anyone fancy a game sometime ?

2. October

October Mariachi Style

I played the co-op before the single player actually, on a friends 360. far more craic than I imagine it would be over the internet, we could sit and debate our approach far more easily. Might be up for an internet game sometime now I've finally got it on Steam but I'm not sure the puzzles would be as fun second time round, I already know the solution...

3. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Haven't tried the Co-op yet, I've got the Ps3 version (which I believe can also be played cross-platform over steam (if not it did also give a steam downloadable copy)).

4. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

I played it with a mate, got halfway through and we both realised that it sucked.

5. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

If by that you mean too easy, then I agree. Maybe you should try some custom maps:

Thinkingwithportals

If you really want a challenge, try this one. Good luck completing that one in under 4 hours... :thumb:

6. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Thanks but I am over Portal now, Portal 1 was amazing, Portal 2 was far too easy. They made it very clear where the portals needed to be, you just had to work out the order.

7. cvladan

cvladan What's a Dremel?

The coop is by far the best part of the game. And when you factor in that some people, like me, will play it with some random guy on the internet who doesn't speak their language, I think it wasn't overly easy (the pointing / highlighting interface interface is a brilliant piece of design btw).

8. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

yeah, ive played with a couple of folk, but there are alot of trolls on ( people that just want to mess around and stop you finnishing the puzzle )
    it gets alittle annoying