1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Movies that you can't find !!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrSmalls, 20 Feb 2012.

1. MrSmalls

MrSmalls What's a Dremel?

Hey guys for years I have been looking for this movie that I watched late night on cable when I was like 10 and nobody had a clue what I was talking about !

So moments ago I decided to try for the umpteenth time to try searching for it. Amazingly I found it ! The movie by the way is called freeze me! From what I remember it was a good movie.

So guys the main reason I created this thread is to let guys who are struggling like I was to find a particular movie a place for them to put a description and hopefully me or somebody can help them out.

Anyway this is my 1st thread created so hopefully I've done it right :thumb:

Peace ! :read:

LennyRhys likes this.
  2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

a good idea, I'll rack my brain to see if there's anything i remember seeing but had no idea what it was about.

3. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

I have been hunting for a DVD of a film called 'You, me and marley' it was about young car thieves in Ireland. Cant find a copy anywhere.

4. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

just wondering.. what is smalls on you?

5. MrSmalls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5779x2-4RAo

hey dude,

I found it on youtube quality isn't the greatest but I think it's the movie you were talking about :thumb:

6. MrSmalls

What can I say the people like irony :blush:

7. Chairboy

Chairboy I want something good to die for...

8. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

9. alastor

alastor Minimodder

I swear I saw a film when I was very young that involved a coach full of people crashing and hanging over the edge of a cliff; he whole story was about saving them. Giant US Greyhound style coach maybe? Argh :sigh:

And it wasn't the end of the Italian Job...

10. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Could it be "The Big Bus"? Basically, the film is Airplane for people afraid of heights.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Amazon has it.

alastor likes this.
  11. alastor

alastor Minimodder

Yes! That has to be it, I was only a nipper at the time but I clearly remember the double axle rear wheels swinging up and down as people inside moved around. Now I can convince my gf I'm not crazy :D

+rep to you sir.

12. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

A similar thread already exists but has been dormant since mid September, so a new thread is probably better than reviving the old one. :)

13. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

I've been trying to find a really old horror movie, from the 80s/90s.

The only thing I can remember about it is it has blood sucking bats (not the vampire kind xD) and in one scene, a (or The) crazy guy has some of them in a cage and feeds them by sticking his arm in there.

14. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

I am looking for a short movie once shown on Channel 4, called "Sally Kerosene". It is absolutely the best cyberpunk movie ever made, IMO.

15. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

Not a movie, but..

Edit: I'd guess this was only a UK based program, so those outside the UK probably won't be able to help.

I think it was in the late 90's this maybe 30 min long program was on Channel4 I think before a certain type of movie for a few weeks.

When I watched it, it was maybe a 4 week run of Jackie Chan movies, this show was a kind of review show which previewed the movie, but also told the viewer about about other similar movies I think.

It was presented from a video store by two blokes who used to jump about like idiots, possibly acting out scenes from the movie you were about to watch. If I remember rightly it used to put me in mind of Bottom the way it was acted out / presented.

Ideas? I'll share my cookies for the right answer.

16. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

@ Cookie Monster, I'm pretty sure you're remembering Vids, which I LOVED to watch as a teenager because the two guys often reviewed naughty movies in it LOL. Can't remember their names, but one was Scottish and the other Welsh. :thumb:

FuzzyOne and Cookie Monster like this.
  17. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

A movie that I'll remember for a long time but can't remember anything more than these parts;

a scene where two people are underneath a small dingy boat, that's upside down on a sandy beach and millions of black crows are attacking them.

A movie about this sick dude who poisons his family.

Not movies that I'd love to watch per say, just what I'd like to know what they were called.

18. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I remember Vids now you reminded me of it. It was on 4 Later along with stuff like Bits and Loves like a Dog. nsfw

Last edited: 21 Feb 2012
  19. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

I'm pretty sure you're right. +rep

I can't watch the clip properly at work as my connection struggles with YouTube videos. From what I saw though, my slightly more mature brain doesn't find it as funny as I used too. :( Maybe I should post this in the demotivational thread too.

20. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

Two films descriptions from me but you must excuse me - I was very young and can only remember some details...

1st film had the staple of gothic Disney about a family whose kids can see some blue ghosts in a well. Thats about it.

2nd one was about a wooden soldier who became a man but returned to being a wooden soldier at the end of the film. Can only remember he had a red uniform...

Anyone get anything from these?