1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motherboards Which Motherboard is Better?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JRichardson1729, 31 May 2012.

1. JRichardson1729

JRichardson1729 What's a Dremel?

Hi,

I'm completely new to gaming PCs, so I'd like some help in deciding between a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P and a Gigabyte GA-M68MT-S2. Which one is better?

Also, I'd like your opinions on which of these PCs is better:

Vibox 1

Vibox 2

Thanks so much for any help.

2. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

The GA-78LMT-S2P is better. It can take AM3+ processors and has more power phases depending on which version you get. However they're both bottom end boards so they're not going to be awesome.

And neither of them. They both use crap power supplies, crap cases, fairly crap graphics cards, no OS and bottom end motherboards. It would be much better to build your own :)

3. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

I would avoid those ebay computers, both are pretty terrible. I didnt know they made cases like that anymore!

4. feathers

feathers Minimodder

F*ck me that's a bad case! Was like my first computer case I thought was really cool. Cheap as f*ck. It's not the fact that it's a £25 case, the case I chose for my GF PC cost £29 from ebuyer and it's fantastic. That ebay one is just cheap and tacky. Wouldn't buy an eBay build. Why aren't you building your own?

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Don't do it! Built it yourself. That's generic PSU and craptacular case territory!

6. murraynt

murraynt Modder

7. Kyocera

Kyocera The Garden of Evil

My dear Biba,

appearance is all. In politics, state economy and consumer perception; just look at Apple. :lol: