Tomorrow a blood test...

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 29 Apr 2003.

1. Crim

Crim What's a Dremel?

Last time I went it was for a blood test for Glandular fever, test came back negative :thumb:

2. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

seriously, not with te upbeat thing, blood tests are nothing to worry about :) its usually nothing, and the always wantin a drink thing and the lethargy, maybe you are just working more recently and thus your metaboplism has gone up :)

I went through a stage of getting massive headaches (it was due to a girlfriend) but it went away eventually :) and everything is nothing to worry about, especially death, from what i hear deaths a doddle, easier than going to sleep (they speak to me...).

Now for the upbeat :)

http://www.sweeto.co.uk/Stuff/music.php?page=download&name=Monty Python - Lumberjack Song.mp3

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

3. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

I wish! if I moved any less, you'd think I was dead. Its probably a vitamin thing anyhow.

There is one thing that IS a bit worrying though, I have scars on my arms (inner side of elbow), it makes me look like someone who 'does needles' as when you stretch the skin, it looks all red n' fleshy. I can only hope their stretch marks from my arms getting longer.

4. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

Liquid I wouldn't worry to much. I'm always thirsty, and VERY lethargic, oh, but wait.

I'M DIABETIC.

Hey you wanted upbeat :p Just kidding, I'm the same way, but not Diabetic, honest :worried: :D. Also I had those spots as well. I got them form when I was at the doctor last time (real bad stomach flu, that was at first just like Liver cancer) and they kept sticking me with needles for blood (about 12 of the big capsules in a few month period) anywayz, it was jsut bad stomach flu, so yeah. iwht so many needle sticks, they never healed properly in between.

5. Camdyman

Camdyman What's a Dremel?

Sitting here with big grin on face still today..

I work in radiology (student). Yesterday a guy comes in with a mangled arm, its half the normal length and twice as wide. He is in agony. He had no pain killers, so we sent him back to ED.
    He returned back 2 hours later so high on morphine he was singing and couldnt stop grinning
    me...'sorry that didnt hurt did it?"
    him.... 'thats just fine.. hahahaha thats fine, you carry right on....

His arm had about 6 fragments and was wider than my thigh. Quite impressive as he was only about 55kgs and im nearer 100.
    He was still singing when i left to go home 3 hours later.

6. CommanderMcBride

CommanderMcBride What's a Dremel?

I have one hell of an aversion to doctors. Why? Because it's hard not to after having the entire left side of your face turned into chopped meat. I had to have a lot ov visits to a plastic surgeon after that (thankfully, it turned out that i didn't need surgery if i had no problem with a scar. hey, it looks pretty cool!) I still can't fully close my left eye, though, that side is stretched due to lost skin. and I had over 250 sutures and a matching quantity of shots in the face..........

7. Camdyman

Camdyman What's a Dremel?

:jawdrop:

???

The doctor did that to you? or was the doc patching it up?

:eeek:

Damn. tell all. My horrid fascination cant help but wonder what u did...

:wallbash:

Wasnt wallbashing was it??

8. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

LMAO not, it's funny diabetes isn't it? tell that to the people who go blind, have to have limbs cut off and the increased risk from strokes and heart attacks due to it.

Last edited: 4 May 2003
  9. Drastik

Drastik Minimodder

i hear you man, i hear you. i have the same problem

10. pheonix

pheonix Toot Toot!

Can't remember the last time I went to the doctors, can remember the last time I have blood, bout 2 and 1/2 months ago roughly :)

11. Cool Hand

Cool Hand King of the park

i just ahd to get blood work done for a medical actually...everything's ok of course.