1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Phasma

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AndyBradley_0255, 20 Jul 2012.

1. AndyBradley_0255

AndyBradley_0255 What's a Dremel?

Hello, This is my first thread and first post on these forums... Ive been a long time fan of Bit-Tech and CustomPC and felt that its about time I registered to share my latest build with you guys. I love drooling over some of the custom builds on here and I have the utmost respect for the skill, dedication, time and effort it take to create some of the master pieces ive seen over the years!

But first let me introduce myself, Names Andy from West Midlands, im 27 and work in various high street computer repair shops. I recently have had lots of spare time on my hands, Just before IvyBridge was due to be released, then delayed, and delayed again... I started hacking, cutting and dremmel'ing away at my Nexus Edge case in preparation for IvyBridge and new computer build. This system has actually been up and running for a while now but I thought id join the Bit-tech forums to share my build anyway...

[​IMG]

2. AndyBradley_0255

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 25 Jul 2012
  3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Welcome to the forums! :clap:

Links are paths to the picture album. You have to either put them between URL tags so people can click on them and go there, or the links have to specify individual images if you want to use IMG tags so people can see them in your post.

Last edited: 24 Jul 2012
  4. AndyBradley_0255

Thanks Nexxo appreciate it :)

Thats the best pics I have really, Wish I had taken more during building. I know that some people are going to think that the cooling is OTT but I plan on getting waterblocks with new graphics cards sometime in the next few months when funds allow it. I also plan on changing the arrangement of the WC setup and add another pump.

5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Cool. I'm moving you to project logs. :)