1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Hi everybody

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Beast, 22 Apr 2007.

1. Nutyy

Nutyy Widden Palettes

Oh no not Big Mike! :eeek: I finally thought it was safe to take my safe out of the custom built Anti-Big-Mike-Security-Defence-Bunker... Oh well guess I'll go lock it up again with the dismantled headboard.:sigh:

2. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Oh god. Oh god.

He's finally found us.

Evo is screwed.

3. Slash88

Slash88 Just starting out

Hello there.

4. Fifas

Fifas What's a Dremel?

Hey guys!

Just found this thread (gotta use the search more often :D )

And I would like to say, I love cheesecake :D

5. jlryan

jlryan What's a Dremel?

Hey there!

Well, didn't see a sub forum for introductory, so here goes!

The thread I've just merged you with is it! Welcome to the forums. --Nexxo

Hi! My name is Jamie, I go by other aliases such as "Buzzin92" and "jlryan". So if you've seen me elsewhere, let me know!

The usual forum I use is Overclock.net, but it's time I get some fresh air and explore other forums!

I am currently 19 years old, about to turn 20 in just over a month, to some of you I may seem young/inexperienced but, I have been messing around with computer hardware and customization for 13 or so years now. I have a good knowledge on things from general end-user systems to high-end performance systems and server units.

My current residence resides in the East Midlands of the United Kingdom, lived here all my life but plan on moving to the States at some point.

My background in computing began really early on in my life, I remember constantly disassembling the socket 7 Pentium machine I was given and then putting it back together again... (I literally did this for two years of my life, I loved that thing!) Since then I have always been the go-to guy with family and friends as I seemed to always know how to remedy problems. I then proceeded to mess with the computers in primary school, of which the teachers weren't too pleased about, but they seemed to forgive me when I fixed it again heh.

I then took on GCSE level 1 IT while in secondary school, had some fun there with the teachers, and met a few friends with similar interests. Passed that with distinction grades.

I've now just finished my third and final year of college studying BTEC National Diploma - Level 2 IT systems (Got Distinction*) and BTEC First Diploma - Level 3 Systems and Support (Distinction).

Right! Now on to the fun stuff...

I've been building client computers for little over 3 years now, building computers to the clients needs and specification. I normally Ask the client what type of system they want, and what they will be doing daily. On that information I will price them up a system (to their budget) and see what they think of the final spec.

Until recently, I've started to take a more serious approach to my future in client spec builds. I will hopefully finish the website I've been designing soon and get my services back up and advertised.

Here's a few images of one of my recent builds for a client on a small budget.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soon I will be starting a big project I've set myself, it will include my main computer and a lot of modification (and monies). I've spent the last month planning it, I'm actually still planning it now to be quite honest. All I know is it will be a long term project that I have set my dedication towards.

So yeah, I should wrap up my introduction... If you have managed to read through this without falling asleep then I thank you. It means a lot to me to know there are other enthusiasts as willing as I am in the computer industry.

Oh, and don't forget to keep a look out for the project! It will be posted on multiple forums when I get it rolling.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Sep 2012
    Pliqu3011 likes this.
  6. karlpox

karlpox What's a Dremel?

Hi,

Im Karl admin/founder of DCWireD (biggest pc enthusiast / lanparty group in the Philippines)

Just a regular PC enthusiast. hehe :)

7. Blazza181

Sweet! LAN parties are teh winrar.

Not that I've been to one.

Or that I now intend to go to one.

But they're still pretty cool.

8. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Hi Blazza.

/BeardStalkerâ„¢

9. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Welcome jlryan, You wont get any fresh air here though just the some old wind :worried:

10. Blazza181

[​IMG]

11. ZWong

ZWong What's a Dremel?

Howdy everyone. The name's ZWong. I was sent here (of course, I'd seen the forum on google and some sweet logs, but...) by the Mod Zoo podcast. Some of you might know me from the MNPC Tech facebook group. Howdy!

12. rockalyrics

rockalyrics What's a Dremel?

Hi there!

13. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Hello their :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

14. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Hello and Welcome all you newcomers. :D

EDIT: I would just like to add - My Ninja avatar holds all the slices to the cheesecake, so if you want a piece, your gonna have to ask. :p :D

15. majnu

majnu What's a Dremel?

Hi,

New member here from Manchester, UK. I did have to Google that security question, as I don't follow modern re-incarnations of Dr Who. :wallbash:

Seems like a good forum here. If anyone likes Metro 2033/Last Light then I think we'll automatically get on fine. :rock:

Here are some pics of my setup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Peace.

16. Exarchi

Exarchi What's a Dremel?

mmm cheesecake.

17. Blazza181

[​IMG]

18. digituum

digituum What's a Dremel?

Hi everyone!

Long time reader of bit-tech, and consequently long time lurker of the forums :cooldude: I'm a final year student of Comp-Sci, lover of mostly anything that has a current going through it and long time Minecraft player (and small time plugin dev too :p ). I have no pictures of beauty of my rig, but I'll get around to uploading some at some point! If anyone (or indeed bit-tech) run a server, I'd love to join and play :)

Greetings to all again;

digi

19. alner

alner What's a Dremel?

Hello guys! I'm new member here and happy to be part of this site. Looking forward to learn more in computer here.

20. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Welcome alner, pull up a chair, grab a slice of cheesecake and make yourself at home :)