1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Bit Tech tattoo

Discussion in 'General' started by branndailor, 22 Nov 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branndailor

branndailor What's a Dremel?

lime green mate, and color that has "special effects" to them are illegal in brazil because of skin cancer and well lets face it, brazil has PLENTY of sun. :) so it's just black and lime green

2. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

I think you are in the wrong forum...

We talk about pc's and get geeky and some of us like keyboards.

You came here asking for support, and are maybe the most hostile person I don't know.

(nice crap boasts though throughout.)

3. branndailor

lol mate how am i the most hostile person you dont know... how is self defense an act of hostility? like i said i dont take offense to what people say in the internet, but when it comes to real life we have issues if you try to rob be or randomly pick a fight.... i dont go chasing after fights nor do i go around creating them.

you guys in general got this thread pretty confused pretty quick, this thread is for companies that sponsors builds and would like free advertising IF i like the logo...

now once again i'll mention... job placement/security.. i teach private english lessons at 30 dollars an hour, draw tattoos, tattoo (covering up, normal tats and so on), my studio owns a laser removal machine.... so lets say a company flakes on the deal, the tattoo can flake as well. painful? yes, do i enjoy the pain? quite, keeps me from taking my normal medication to stay relaxed and keep my manic depression in check.

4. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

This thread makes me laugh.

5. branndailor

sweet, good for you i guess?

no worries though as this thread did what it was intended to do.
    -corsair-- still not 100%
    -mass luminosity/sapphire (done)
    -cooler master (next month)

pretty much a full system overhaul except for cpu, ram, mobo, 1 of my ssd, my hdds, and disk drive.

everything else will be further upgraded for the cost of free advertising of logos that i already liked... if i like something i don't mind putting it on my skin....

tattoo removal/permanent/stupid...blah blah, i work with this stuff i know what I'm doing i know the consequences and the pain... as for pain, the mass luminosity tattoo "hurt so much" i took a 10 minute nap.

job loss and other bull crap.... mates i have 8 students as of right now 3 of which pays me $30 an hour, 4 that pays $60 an hour, and 1 that pays 120 an hour.... each student gets 4 hours of lessons each week meaning i work mon-thursday earning $450 dollars a week from 8 hours of work a day. friday-sunday i tattoo and draw in the free time. tattoos goes from 150 a session to as little as 50 dollars for a small tattoo... the shop i work in has solar panels so energy bills are extremely low and supplies are really cheap (properly taken care of, brazil is extremely strict with parlors) from each tattoo i do i receive 60% of the total price, as for drawings i can get upwards to 300 dollars for a 26 drawing portfolio. there's also the 640 usd a month i gain from working as an IT (which i barely work... sometimes i get called for about 3 hours or so a week, usually on a sat so it doesn't bother business hours)

if I'm not mistaken i will be getting 4 new students this week (i will see on the 29th)

now you might be thinking... "you have the money to buy the parts, why not just buy them?"
    because i want to do something different and support the companies i actually like (and that has a logo i wouldn't mind on my skin... sorry g.skill, i love you guys but you logo is "G.Skill" and that doesn't fly)

I'm 100% aware that I'm "selling out" or turning into a "walking billboard" but who cares? i know i don't, hell it's my skin mates and surprisingly some of the logo's actually does mean something to me... for example, the cooler master storm logo... storm happened to be my nickname when i was in the marines. Mass Luminosity, looks like 3 Ls 2 sideways and 1 normal "live life learning", corsair's logo also goes with a nickname i got in the marines buccaneer.... both nicknames have a story to them, and the logos happens to fit them.

for example, if XFX/HIS/MSI posted on here saying they will provide me a 2 of their best cards/product of the current/future generations for life... i wouldn't take em up on it, why? no connection to the logo.

think what you guys will, you all are entitled to your opinions and that i don't deny any of you because i have no right to do so nor does anyone else beside yourself... but posting a "this is stupid" comment just to get a post count increase? really?? [​IMG] if that's all you're gonna do mates.

now you might touch on the subject about grammar/punctuation in my posts even though I'm a private english teacher here in brazil... in the internet idc, i let things slide... you also might mention that I'm saying i get paid in dollars... just doing simple conversions from reais to dollars to you guys. I'm getting paid more than my uncle who has been a layer for 35 years and happens to be one of the best in my city for divorce settlements.

oh no!! sure you got that sweet flow of money coming in now but what if something happens?? my mom works for the inss (basically a the branch in charge of retirements) from what i have payed out in the last 4 months entitles me to skip 6 years of my required 35 years for a early retirement... and because the next 2 years i will pay the same amount that i payed the last 4 months... think about it. it skips 36 years (more than what's required) and by at least 24 I'll be fully retired with my current payroll for the rest of my life in brazil. which isn't bad at all.... all of which happens to be fully legal and done properly through the system.

now the whole point of this post wasn't supposed to be about bragging about financial security or about how little i care about the opinion that you guys have of this.... but to simply show that i for one have my **** together, figured out, and "properly thinking about what i do*".

*tattooing a logo isn't something a normal person does..... to you sir i say, " i know, i want to do something different and something that has a meaning behind it"

but now seriously... let's all remember what we learned in elementary school.... "if you don't have something nice to say don't say it anything at all."

6. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

I'm not sure many companies will be keen for this publicity.

The area of the tattoo isn't a valuable advertisement space (when will it ever be seen again apart from a couple of blogs), coupled with your selectiveness (only logos of companies you like) and your attitude in this thread you're really narrowing your chances.

If it were me (company PR for corsair/CM) I wouldn't want to do business with you.

Btw: its just my opinion man.

7. branndailor

cooler master and i are in a negotiation state right now mate, they're re designing their new storm logo and wants me to wait till the end product.. if i like the new logo i'll tattoo that one if not i'll still get the old one tattooed.

the designs are EXTREMELY limited, yeah i know...but also remember that it's a permanent tattoo and the location is clearly visible as i always maintain my hair short (got used to the marines cut) and the size of the logo isnt small at all. CM was thinking about using the tattoo as advertising for the new storm line IF i go along with the new design.

corsair, logo will be right smack dab in the middle of the neck where the bone kinda sticks up...
    were negotiating still because i want to go through with CM's deal first as it was planned out first.. the advertising manager of BOTH companies liked the idea.

attitude, mate it might seem like i got an attitude through text but i honestly don't... even if i get nothing out of it i already have full permission to use their logo as a tattoo design if i want without any legal issues.. at first i contacted mass luminosity about it without looking for any gain, got a new gpu out of it. as for both corsair and cm it will be full storm/corsair line (keyboard, mouse, mousepad, case, headphones, psu and so on) corsair offered the same deal but i don't want to receive doubles of any product as i will feel like in ripping them off (even though i honestly wont because permanent company advertising) hence why corsair is on a wait.
    like i told when i first asked if i could tattoo their logo, not looking for fame or exposure, just wanting to do something new..

limited companies, sure.. why? i already explained it. corsair's logo is a ship's sail--buccaneer, CM storm logo is a ....storm.... both of which hold meaning to me as it was the nicknames i gained in the marines.

if you were the pr for either companies you wouldnt do it, but mate you aren't sorry... sure you see this being a short time "blog" thing, which isnt even what im thinking but hey what can i say, i like case mods and i love body mods especially ones that have value to me.

8. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

It confuses me beyond belief.

9. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Mate, can we like stop using the word mate every other paragraph mate? It gets rather annoying mate.

10. branndailor

"whatever floats your boat" ever heard of that expression? supporting three companies that i like, with the logo/drawing that i like and has a sentimental value to me, and i personally really like tattoos..... not sure what's there to be confused by it.

old habit, what would you like better?
    • bro
    • brosky
    • broseph
    • bromo
    • brotein
    • brodeo
    • brohan
    • brosicle
    • brocean
    • brofessor
    • Han brolo
    • brosideon
    • broba fett
    • brotato chip
    • bromosapien
    • broseph stalin
    • abroham lincoln
    • brorack bromama
    • brorannasaurs rex

mate is a non hostile way of dealing with strangers same as saying friend...i have the habit of calling everyone mate.. don't like it? stay away from my posts or clearly state that you wish to be called by your user name.... or any of the names above are up for grabs if you wish to be called one of them...

11. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Lol. Broba Fett.

Sent from the Starship Enterprise

12. branndailor

yo brobi-wan kenobi, i can see you like star trek... but i don't think i have any thing that could go along with that... i can only be brofessional and act like edgar allan bro for so long.
    anyways lindsay brohan i gotta go teach a class so domo arigato mr.Broboto... but why don't you take a seat brosa parks (there wont be a riot, i bromice) and we can get back to enjoying our frozen brogurt once im back... but till then im off because using all this energy on my computer is adding to the brozone layer...
    and as always keep it classy mate.

13. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Well this has kept me entertained for a couple of hours.

14. Strudul

Strudul ~

This just seems like begging.

Also, you sound like a *****.

Nice repost of the bro variants. -_-

15. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

i killed a horse with bad spelling and grammar and got paid 50000000000 somethings for it. I don't even care.

16. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Dafuq is going on here?

17. Fantus

Fantus Nothing to see here...

I think I lost a couple of... erm... them brain... thingies :worried:

YEHBABY likes this.
  18. Bladesingerz

Bladesingerz Minimodder

:eyebrow: ......... :duh:

19. branndailor

man so many folks looking for a couple extra post counts....

dont like the post, dont show your support to the post BY BUMPING IT with your comment....
    that's like saying "i don't like obama, but im gonna vote for him just to show him i hate him"

sheesh, folks just dont learn lol...

@xTatic well arent you a friendly little thing.... i sound like a *****? never heard the sounds of 5 *'s but i'll just assume you used a naughty word there.... now think about it, a post in which i DIDNT swear any anyone but rather ignored all hate to have a forum member called "xTatic " to just randomly pop up and call me ***** oh man, i really sound like a ***** if thats the case huh?.... as for begging, naw mate, like i said i already have permission to use the logos as a tattoo, and the money to buy any upgrade to my system.. just doing something different that benefits both me and the company.

20. Strudul

Strudul ~

5*'s would be *****. The way you word everything makes it sound like you are trying to brag.

If you have the money, why are you whoring out your body for a few components.

One more thing, why do you want 32 Gigabits of RAM? Even if we assume you mean gigabyte (GB), why do you want so much?

Last edited by a moderator: 29 Nov 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.