1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Can't post?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Flazh, 30 Nov 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flazh

Flazh What's a Dremel?

Hello everyone, I know I am new to this forum, but I already activated my account and everything.
    So I posted under this (http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=251118) and it said it will be shown when it got accepted by an admin or something. But when I looked later, other posts, which were created after mine were already shown but mine is missing.
    Did the admins skip my post, was it declined or what? I tried again but it doesn't show up this time too.

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Hi there.

That's your post approved, unfortunately for new members the first 10 posts are moderated to avoid spam.

3. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

4. Flazh

Flazh What's a Dremel?

Thank you, just found it too...
    I'm sorry! :D

5. Jsxa

Jsxa What's a Dremel?

i have same issue...;/

6. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Here's the situation. Every day we delete about 300 spam posts and 400 or so spammer accounts trying to sign up. If we did not have this filter, this forum would be 50% spam selling *** boots, Louboutin knock-offs and penis enlarging meds. I kid you not; you can't see the posts awaiting moderation but we can, and there have been days when the first 100 threads on any sub-forum are nothing but spam.

So I'm afraid you will have to be patient for your first 10 posts. You shouldn't be signing up just to take part in the free giveaways anyway (Falco). ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.