1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Dead Space 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by phinix, 14 Feb 2013.

1. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Well, I still need to finsih DS2 to start this one, but started playing Tomb Raider - good game, have go Kronos:thumb: Graphics is brilliant, great recovery from older TR.

2. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Just played a little bit of co-op with my brother - the serious nature of the game is hard to take in when the both of us are:

1) Making fart noises at inappropriate (or appropriate, depending on how you look at it) moments.

2) Trying to stamp or bludgeon each other to death in a lift (looks like some mental disco routine).

3) Rolling EVERYWHERE (see Galaxy Quest).

4) Generally acting about 16 years younger than we actually are.

I'm loving it! Kind of a Dead Space Balls affair.

P.S. Have bought the DLC!

3. Ollie1807

Ollie1807 What's a Dremel?

Picked it up on release but was sorely disappointed - feels nothing like the previous two and seems like it's been given the classic EA treatment (I.e dumbed down, generally just made more action oriented and lost what made the series great, the tension and originality etc.)

Saying that, I gave up after about two hours so I'm assuming it does get better and more like the Dead Space of old?

4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

I got this as my free game after buying simcity, i never played the previous games so i can only see it for what it is and i think it is good, maybe my opinion would be different if i had played the 2 before

5. MjFrosty

MjFrosty Minimodder

Think I'm 3/4 of the way through the single player now. It's probably my least favourite of the three. It's way more of an action game than the other two, which were more suspenseful and edge of your seat.

It's still great fun, but for me the game doesn't really become interesting until you land on the home world.

6. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Finished the new DLC - probably took me about somewhere between 1-2 hours. Fun enough but a bit overpriced. Plus the ending makes it clear that there is more DLC to come.

Seemed to be a little glitchy though - I had two or three crashes during, one of which was straight after the final boss fight so I had to replay it. Bloody annoying as I nailed it first time through, then for some reason took me about ten attempts before being able to accomplish the same feat!

7. UrbanSmooth

UrbanSmooth Surround Gamer

Dead Space 3 Gameplay (Max Settings) - Nvidia Surround - GTX 670 3-Way SLI:
    {param}