1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows The Matrix Online

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by :: kna ::, 28 May 2003.

1. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

2. danielctull

danielctull What's a Dremel?

This looks very promising! I played Neocron last year in the beta testing and I thought that was really good. Due to A levels, I never got back into it when it was released.

Next year I'm gunna be working with lots of free time hopefully to get online and play this game :D

3. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

LOL what beta did you play?! NC Beta 3 (closed) was a f**king joke. Bugs, PKing everywhere, glitches - the whole shebang.

4. danielctull

danielctull What's a Dremel?

I think it was the open one... Yes there were a few glitches, but it was a fun game to play. :lol:

5. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

On the site it ses that Monolith Productions are doing somehting towards the game is this Are very own Monolith or something else :D

6. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

hmmm looking very good, I might be going back to South Africa soon though so I hope they have broadband there (it was unheard of when I left)

7. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

The question arises when you ask, why they never had a Max Payne multiplayer. If one user wants to use 'bullet time' then surely the whole environment has to slow down, meaning any other players in the area would also have to experience bullet time....so how's that gonna work?

8. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

Exactly. That's the sole reason they didn't put a multiplayer mode in Max Payne.
    The only way I can see it working is if the second you start a fight you're put into a separate 'world' (something like 'fight mode' in the Final Fantasy games). But it would be a bit weird for others seeing you just vanish every now and then.

9. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Possibly something like the duel mode in JK2. Thus when one person decides to use bullet time, the other person must also experience it, even if they dont want to - but obviously it works both ways.

10. Fowler

Fowler mmm Cosworth

me thinks 56k users arnt gonna be able to play this online tbh, I mean ud prbably lag anyway but with the bullet slow time, its gonna kain the carp out of ur modem and line.

:hehe:

looking like a good idea though, should be interesting for bb users ;)

11. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

won't let me download? Anyone want to host it so old lazy can have a looksie :clap:

Tags: