1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Keyboard with *free headset*?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dudey109, 10 Jul 2013.

1. Dudey109

Dudey109 Minimodder

Hey guys

I ordered a Ducky Shine 2 mech keyboard from Micro Direct and received it next day fine.
    I ordered it from here
    http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Home/Product/56933

Since i couldn't find anyone i would usually buy from that had the red switch/led combo i wanted
    And it was a few quid more than other people with delivery added ontop

I Received it and on the top left of the Ducky Box was a sticker which said

This then had another sticker put ontop to hide the original sticker.
    I managed to take a snap of this and its definitely visible under the sticker!

[​IMG]

I'm not too fussed about getting the headset but should i be entitle to it? since on the box it says so it would have been originally meant to have one. I have no paper etc with anymore info about this in the delivery and it did not say anything in the original listing on the website about coming with a free headset or anything

Thoughts?

2. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Seems fairly obvious the box was printed when there *was* an offer, but the offer has now ended and a few boxes were left over, so they just covered up the text with a sticker. Like you say, if there was no mention of it in the online listing then you haven't been short changed or conned as such.

No freebies for you, m'lado...

3. Dudey109

Dudey109 Minimodder

Seems like a bit of a kick in the face "This is what you could have won!" if you were x amount of days quicker

I'm going to message them in the off chance they are still honoring it

4. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

It would be worth shooting them a friendly enquiry, as you can sometimes get lucky and have a freebie sent as a goodwill gesture.

While it's an old promotional label that has likely since expired making them in no way obligated to offer anything, it never hurts to ask.