1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notebooks Looking for a gaming laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jamsand, 26 Feb 2014.

1. jamsand

jamsand Minimodder

Hey there friend of mine is moving to Canada and wants to invest in a gaming laptop to use here and be able to take over there and use until he gets settled have a budget of £1000 and best so far is a 17inch 1080p display with 770m and i7 runnin at 2.4(forgot model lol) at 939. However you guys always have your finger on the pulse when it comes to the deals so give us a hand what's your dream gaming lappy for under 1k! (doesn't need to be portable or good battery life)

2. josephlck

josephlck What's a Dremel?

3. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

If it was me I would wait until I got to Canada to buy as prices and options are so much better there.

I can't vouch for the company as I don't live in Canada but they accept credit cards so you can protect yourself there.

http://www.softwarecity.ca/item/G75...e=shopbot&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopbot

Slightly over budget (by £40) but it is the best of the best. It doesnt seem to come with an SSD but this is something you can add cheaply later.