1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Stuck on an island with only 5 PC games...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by tyquin, 30 Oct 2012.

1. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Minimodder

I have never played it but, Dwarf Fortress is an OUTSTANDING video game name. If you can't take music with you, then the GTA games are a great shout because of the radio stations. San Andreas had the best songs for me. K-DST and Radio X on repeat, all day, every day.

2. Qazax

Qazax Fap fap fap

Minecraft
    GTA5
    Besiege
    UT3
    Starbound

3. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

That's the common/short name. The full name is much longer and its a sequel to a game the dev made years ago. Without googling, it's something like god of blood 2: slaves to armok: dwarf fortress. I suspect nothing else will reach its level of detail, it really is incredible. I couldn't get into it until I read the o'reilly published guide but now other city building and RPGs always seem a bit shallow or superficial.

In gta5 I almost exclusively listen to the lowdown, but sadly GTA probably doesn't have enough music to get me through a week.

4. Tomhyde1986

Tomhyde1986 What's a Dremel?

Assuming no internet connection:

Diablo 2 LoD - Oddly I prefer this single player to online. It also has more replayability than D3 for me.

Half Life - No desert island is complete without half life

Minecraft - Near enough unlimited re-play potential

Starcraft 2 - I'm lumping all of them together because I can. I love the campaigns more than the multiplayer

Super Hexagon - I'm a sadist...