1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Logitech rebrands, plans 'Logi' product launches

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 8 Jul 2015.

1. graphitone

graphitone What's a Dremel?

Has anyone had a look at the rebranded section of their website?

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb#

There's a video introduction there. I manged about three seconds of watching its in-your-face red and blue flashing backgrounds before a migraine set in. :(

2. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Aaargh, it burns! :waah: Seriously though, just wait till they put that on TV and people with epilepsy get triggered by it.. It's a horrible promo vid! I couldn't even focus on the text.. :/

Also reminds me of this beauty from Monty Python!:hehe:

https://youtu.be/djKPvXDwXcs?t=2m55s

3. ////\oo/\\\\

////\oo/\\\\ Minimodder

4. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

So it took them 2 years to decide they wanted to be exactly like Apple. That video was cringeworthy.

5. John_T

John_T Minimodder

That's pretty much my experience with them - I'm on my second consecutive Logitech wireless mouse that is faulty, both with charging issues, (and this one has developed an annoying tendency to randomly double-click on occasion - I've only been using it just over a year and I really need to change it already). My previous Logitech mice were great, but after two duds in a row there won't be a third time - whatever stupid name they want to call themselves.

Still using my G15 keyboard though - I love that, although even the display on that throws random faults on occasion.

After about 15 years of almost never using anything else, I'm going to have to consider other options for new gear in future...

6. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Minimodder

I'm more than happy with my CM Storm Quickfire mech keyboard and Havoc mouse (feels like a slightly wider version of the logitech mould). Microsoft also do a fine job on my second machine.