1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Gaming Mouse Advice

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shindead, 21 Sep 2015.

1. shindead

shindead What's a Dremel?

Hello all!

I have been using my razer naga for a good 2-3 years now and its totally knackered :( the right click button is totally fudged and doesn't always respond.....

I will be looking to buy a new mouse on Thursday and would like some advise. I pretty much only play League of Legends and I do find the buttons on the side very useful. The only problem I'm having is that to replace this does cost a lot of money (for a mouse in my eyes). Looking for alternatives for hopefully a better price. I would ideally like a few buttons on the side but can if needed use one without.

Budget is probably MAX £60 but would love to spend in the 40's

HELP PLEASE

2. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

How about the Logitech G602?

It's at the top end of your budget, but it's built like a rock and feels ever so nice to use.
    Like the Naga, it has a set of programmable macro buttons on the side and has a quick and easy to use DPI control. You also get Logitech's much praised customer service if anything does go wrong, I've not had to use it myself but I've seen cases being discussed where they fully replaced gear.

Though it's wireless, I've not experienced any issues with connectivity or input lag. Even on the power saving mode it seems to function with high performance, plus the batteries last for such a long time... the ones I use last for approximately a month of heavy usage before needing to be swapped/recharged.

3. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

4. shindead

Sorry I should mention I dont necessarily NEED all those buttons - atleast 2 on the side would be fine. There are loads and loads of mice out there and I would just like some advise.

P.s. I would never buy a game related mouse/keyboard :p although that mouse does look nice.... and wireless is a defo no go..... I really should have explained a bit better in the first post :s

5. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

In that case I'll go for my second favourite mouse that I've ever used, the R.A.T 5.
    Oddly solid build considering how bare it looks, very customisable to fit your hand and has a very pleasant feel and sound to the button presses.

They're usually priced around the £40-45 mark, so fit within your preferred price bracket.

Obviously the design of it is one of those that you either love or hate, it's often one divides opinion.

6. shindead

what are roccat and steel series like for mice?

7. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Steelseries are the best I have used in recent times. I have a Kana and the WOW one and both are lovely, unlike the Razers I've put in the bin.

Roccat used to have build issues with the scroll wheel but I would imagine they have sorted that now, but I've not used one so I can't give you a definite thumbs up.

8. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

If you have big hands consider the Func MS-3 R2. Had mine for a year and a half, comfortable to use, responsive and still works perfectly.

9. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Mionix Saiph or other variants are solid choices.

10. shindead