1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware NZXT Manta Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 15 Feb 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Hi all,

We have now been given a green light to interview Corsair's Case Product Manager, probably within the next two weeks or so. I have set up a thread where you can post and discuss your own questions here so please come and join in the fun!

2. GiantKiwi

GiantKiwi What's a Dremel?

Who is it designed for you say? Someone like me who is fed up of ripping their hands to shreds every time a component needs changing, I've literally had enough of my ML07B (last night was the final straw, lost an entire fingernail trying to route a PSU cable tidily).

At about 7pm, bought a manta + hue plus + grid+ v2 + 2x X61's + G10.

@Dogbert regardless of the discussion taken place, I *really* don't understand why on a discussion thread for an NZXT product you're advertising something for a different manufacturer, it reads as bias to me. Sorry, but it does.

Last edited: 20 Feb 2016
  3. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

I would like Asus to explain why their quality control and customer service is so poor.

4. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Nonsense.

Enjoy your purchase though! The Manta is perhaps the least fiddly ITX case going - I'm sure you'll love it! :)

Tags: Add Tags