1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Leak reveals Watch Dogs 2 is in San Francisco, releases in November

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 7 Jun 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

say what u want with the first game, but I really REALLY enjoyed it. Perfect, it isn't, but I had my money's worth.

Looking forward to this one.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Oh probably tied to Vega/1080 Ti release, which will be min spec to run the ****ing thing at acceptable frame-rates. /WD1-the-slide-show

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

:D so much this !

When Watchdogs came out it was being bundled with Nvidia cards. So when I bought two Titan Blacks I got two copies. Gave one to my step son, one for me. It ran like dog doo on SLI so I only played it for a couple of hours putting up with the horrendous stuttering when driving (no matter what the settings). And this was only at 1080p !

I tried it again when I went from TB SLI to one Fury X but it was still stuttering and running like crap at all of the same points in the game. I gave up again...

Wonder how a Titan X could run it? lol.

5. Jimbob

Jimbob Minimodder

May be worth a revisit. It ran like poop originally for me but I had a play a little while ago on my Fury X and it seemed OK.

Couldn't fix the scaling on my Eyefinity setup though.

6. cps1974

cps1974 What's a Dremel?

it ran like poop on the PC and this was acknowledged by the makers shortly after release.

Even relative gaming super rigs couldnt remove the drive stuttering - this was nothing to do with the hardware (I had the same stuttering on my GTX 680 as you did with your 2 x Titan Black)

however I do believe they fixed the issues affecting the frame rates

plenty of content in the game although some of it is a bit weird - for instance the missions where you have to teach a local gang boss a lesson - so you kill all 10/20/30 of his crew and then find the boss and give him a slap - I'd chance the boss got the message when seeing his crews dead bodies littering the place

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I ended up having to ran it on a 780 with OC'd 6-core machine at LOWEST SETTINGS at 12x7 - still totally unplayable. Game was entertaining but absolute garbage engine.
    I played it 3 months after release and still no fix. **** Ubisoft.

Tags: Add Tags