1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming No Man's Sky Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 16 Aug 2016.

1. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

Haha, me too!
    My girlfriend asked me if I was going to buy No Mans sky. My answer was that I would wait a few months to see how it goes. Amazing that I only needed a few days to decide not to buy it.

2. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

Hmm, played it for a few days and got bored myself. Back to Ark for now and see what it looks like Fter a few months of updates

3. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I'm still enjoying it and I've got to thank it for getting me back in to Elite Dangerous too.

4. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

Funnily enough I thought about reinstalling elite, though I don't have the season pass, that and I don't have much physical space on the desk for the joystick makes me think maybe not.

5. WCG

WCG What's a Dremel?

Great review! This is almost exactly my opinion about No Man's Sky (and I've played a hundred hours, so far). There are things that disappoint me (not necessarily the same things I've heard others complain about), but I still can't stop playing the game.

I wish that planets had ecosystems and actual things to discover past the first one. But then, I'd probably never leave the first. A planet is BIG.

I wish there was a LOT more variety in buildings and NPC interaction - and rare items/blueprints to discover now that I've maxed out my ship and equipment. But still, I can't complain. I've had a blast with it, and I'm still playing it regularly.

Tags: Add Tags