1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Experience with Scorpion MODS?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by JeffPH, 9 Oct 2003.

1. JeffPH

JeffPH What's a Dremel?

anyone had a bad experience with this site Scorpion Mods ?

I have ordered some stuff and my credit was charged. i havent had a reply from brent ever since the sale. i have been emailing him after ordering but no luck? I havent received the items either :(

Any suggestions guys?

2. Shogun

Shogun Banned

ive never heard of them. I usually ask around on here before buying from a company i have never heard of.

3. DETN8R

DETN8R What's a Dremel?

I had alot of good experience with him a while ago. Like when he first started out. But I couldnt get any replies to emails from him so I didnt order from him this last time I needed lighting.

He even called me up once to help me out with an EL Wire Inverter.

4. JeffPH

JeffPH What's a Dremel?

thanks guys

Detn8r : yea i waited for his response and instruction for the shipping payment coz i live in the philippines. but after following his instructions on how to add the shipping costs i got no answers from him ever since :( i had about 30-40 emails but no replies and it has been almost 1.5 months now :(

5. KrazyIvan

KrazyIvan What's a Dremel?

I purchased once from him and that was for some LED's and a vandal switch for project Ground Zero. Everything went fine. That was right before I started hearing all these reports of people having bad experiences with them. I don't think I'll risk buying from them again. I need a green vandal switch now... :duh: where can I get one in the states?

6. Phire

Phire Performance-PCs.com

I feel so useless now JEFF :eeek:

:sigh:

7. sojumk

sojumk What's a Dremel?

oh they do sucks i ordered from them once never got it.
    complaint emailed them like 20 times and they were like sorry we forgot but if it's ok i'll send something along with what you bought. But it has been something like a month so i was like just give me back my money and i told them to give me back my money like 8 times and finally i got it :miffed: :duh:

8. JeffPH

JeffPH What's a Dremel?

thanks for all the comments guys :(

this is sad :( so buyers beware am not the only one who suffered this and i have to pay my cc without getting anything. :(

can i dispute this sale from my cc ?

9. Supercool

Supercool Gone.

If it was a visa creditcard, get intouch with them (visa), tell them whats happened, then they should refund the amount to you, and then they will chase after scorpion mods for the money.

10. -=Nemes1S=-

-=Nemes1S=- What's a Dremel?

I ordered a Blue illuminated Vandal resistant switch from them about 10 weeks ago now. After a week they sent me a mail saying that they were grateful for the international custom and would send me an LED fan (colour of my choice) with my order.

I thought great :) what a lovely gesture - after about 6 weeks of waiting i finally managed to get in touch with Brett and got a reply saying he was sorry for the delay, he was busy and would get right on it.

That was 10 weeks ago and still no reply since - I emailed him to let him know that I will be in contact with my credit card company but still no reply. Looks like giving the CC company a bell.

I only ordered from him on the back of some good reports from people on here :waah: :waah: :waah:

So to any one who thinks about using them :nono: :nono: :nono:

11. KrazyIvan

KrazyIvan What's a Dremel?

I know that they usually hang out at VH, and they always seemed to get recomendations from people on there. It is a shame that they are treating their business as if it were a game. :wallbash: :eyebrow:

12. JeffPH

JeffPH What's a Dremel?

Further searching at RESELLERRATINGS.COM, i found that am not the only one who experienced this :(

well thanks for all the help guys

Jeff