1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Life in general

My vehicle got clamped, while i was at college in which i taxed it at college but it was 2 hours too late this is freaking ridiculous paying £103 a month for freaking insurance for a pile of crap.

Now i’ve got to magically fork up £100 i haven’t got else it gets impounded within 24 hours in which the fee’s go up by £26 a day!

I CAN’T FIND A JOB SO I GO TO COLLEGE, BECAUSE I GO TO COLLEGE I CAN’T CLAIM BENEFITS BECAUSE I’M TRYING TO GET EDUCATED SO I CAN GET A JOB. IF I DID CLAIM BENEFITS THEY WOULD SCREW ME OVER ANYWAY SAYING I HAVEN’T DONE ENOUGH SEARCHING.

Seriously all this crap, and they wonder why people commit suicide? It’s a freaking depressing

resolved with Bitcoin <3

Last edited: 19 Sep 2017
  2. legoman

legoman breaker of things

M1 closure, not using the M1, but as all the traffic that would use the M1 is being routed through Milton Keynes an I live right beside a diversion, its going to be a long night.

3. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Hang in there dude, been there too, you seem to get no slack for wanting to improve your life. I know how frustrating it can be.

Trust me it does get better and it will all be worth it. In fact it's because of the hard times I really appreciate what I have and where I am, you will too.

4. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Grandmother had a stroke. Paralyzed on right side and speech is gone. I have goodbyes and thank yous to say, heading her way on sunday.

Vault-Tec likes this.
  5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Sorry to read this.

6. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Good friend was in a bad car accident...

...can't be dealing with this... not again...

7. RedFlames

the local little shits have torched the shed...

8. RedFlames

...tttriple post

to the person how told me 'cheer up, it could be worse'... go **** yourself... go on... with a cactus... all the way in...

i have no job, no money, no food, just had a load of my **** set fire to, my pc and [at present] only means of earning is broken more often that it's working and at any point i could get a phonecall telling me one of the few friends i have left is dead... was already barely containing the urge to step in front of a bus before all this ****...

so how could **** be worse than this? how?

...i suppose the way my life is going i'll find out soon enough

9. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Hey man I did not like your post because I like the fact that your nana has had a stroke. I liked it because of what you said about saying thank you and goodbye. Recently I had an uncle who died of cancer at 59 and I did not have the courage to see him in that state (less than 6st) and never said what I wanted to say to him, which was I love you, thank you for being a surrogate father to me when my dad passed away (even though he had only been married about a week) and looking after me as a kid. However, I did put a rose on his coffin and I said it then. I did think about going to see him and telling him before the fact, but he was still quite young and my mother was worried it may have broken his spirit, which was incredibly strong and brave.

But yes, getting just those few words in makes a world of difference for every day that you live on. My nana had a stroke also, and I knew she wasn't going to make it so I was damn sure to do what I had to do and said what I had to say. And I am still thankful for that to this day. My nana was a beautiful, wonderful woman who in my eyes had absolutely no flaws whatsoever. Exactly as a nana should be tbh.

Bless you.

Back to my pathetic issues. CDROM drives. Well, DVD rom drives that do over 40 speed. The noise ! and the vibrations !

[​IMG]

That oughta bloody sort it.

10. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Scrap men stole a family members motorised wheel chair, despite a sign on the gates saying it's in use and not to be taken, now he cannot go out anywhere until he can get a new one.

I am fuming, I cannot believe people can be so low as to steal a wheel chair.

11. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

My V-moda LP died after 7 years of daily uses. I could probably fix them but they look like sh*t...like duck tape and everything. I paid 99$ back in the days, now they are selling them about 300$!@

12. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

I'm trying to write a condolences letter for a friend who lost his brother. It's difficult to find the right words, I didn't knew the brother very well but I'm sad for my friend (Not ruining my life, it's just saddening it.).

goldstar0011 likes this.
  13. GaryP

GaryP RIP Tel

Not exactly ruining my life but some smackhead broke into my car last night, stole all my tools, my crap stereo, two coats, my Oakley sunglasses I got from Kov, my painkillers from the dash (that's why I know its a bloody smackhead) and a half a tube of toothpaste ! About £400 of tools and I ain't paying £100 for another pair of sunglasses so that was the first and last decent pair I will ever own !

It's also cost me the chance of doing a good deal with someone for a 980ti !

Partner insisted on ringing police, waste of time as expected, wouldn't even send anyone to come out for prints as there was no sign of forced entry. Car was locked last night and locked this morning so I don't know how they got in. Glasses are as rare as hell though so if I see someone walking round here in them I may well be inside for assault.

14. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

Sometimes you don't need to say much, maybe just tell him you're here for him.

15. legoman

Along with GaryP not life ruining just blooming annoying. Other week I have a gastric bug so was involved in an emotional relationship with my toilet was hard had to avoid my mother who lives in the same house as she was waiting for an operation.
    She got rushed in Sunday with pancreatic complaints op was done the following Friday due to an infection.
    Anyway, I recovered by Monday from what I had then by Wednesday I have picked up a heavy head cold to the point I've been simply going home an collapsing on my bed then waking up feeling like I've been punched in the head repeatedly. Mothers now back and yet again I need to avoid her as shes just out of hospital.

Everyones telling me "you need to build up your immune system" Yeah no chance while I keep getting ill is there! Insult to injury had a text from the NHS to say I'm entitled to a free flu jab this winter! Need to be well to have it though.

16. Vault-Tec

I've got a cold too. This is the second week now, with no real signs of it buggering off. To top it all off I have been doing too much as well. Got my flu jab in a couple weeks.

17. legoman

Its a real pain, I've been blowing my nose so much its now bleeding. classy look in the office. Maybe if I have a sneezing fit an splay claret I can go home?

18. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

New monitor arrived this morning with a fairly large chunk in the corner not displaying anything when I power it up, looks like it may have been dropped at some point during delivery... :waah:
    Hopefully I can get the RMA sorted quickly as I'm currently using a terrible low res backup screen.

19. stellakelly

stellakelly What's a Dremel?

Thinking to learn something new like web design or development suggestion I got in web field is to learn PHP.

20. Vault-Tec

Great, now my 70 year old mother has it. Not because of me I may add. She went to the cinema the other day and has been bed ridden since.