1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Charity LAN event 31st October Manchester

Discussion in 'General' started by Ataraxia, 13 Oct 2017.

1. Ataraxia

Ataraxia <b>OOH BABY!!!</b>

Hello all,

I don't often post in here but I thought I would do so for this!

There's a 1 day LAN event going on in Manchester on Halloween for up to 30 people run by Apache LAN, it's only £5 to register and there will be free VR and retro gaming setups to try out. There are even some rigs available if you can't bring your own! The event runs from 9am-5:30pm

I have been in contact with the organiser and the games mentioned so far are Trackmania and UT2004, deffo blast from the past territory and I am stoked to have a go on a VR setup.

Proceeds will be going to Christie's

I myself will be going and if you are interested the link is https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lan-gaming-party-for-christies-charity-tickets-38108339068

If you have any questions please let me know. The organiser is also very helpful!

2. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

What a blast from the past. Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Some of us old timers are still around :)

UT of any version on a LAN is definitely worth a fiver.

3. Ataraxia

Ataraxia <b>OOH BABY!!!</b>

Hey Zoon!

Yeah I still hang about but don't have too much time to get involved much any more unfortunately!

UT will be fun I'm sure, looking forward to Trackmania more to be fair, there's just something about nailing a track just right :)

Looking forward to seeing anyone from here come along if interested! It's all for a good cause!

4. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Sadly too far for me :(