1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 1 Dec 2017.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I'm a bit late in posting this, but Nintendo have finally released the mobile version of Animal Crossing! :clap: It's Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, it's free* and it's out on iOS and Android as you'd expect. It's nothing like as in-depth as the actual games, but I wouldn't expect it to be. You don't have to play it lots, but things do happen in cycles throughout the day still so little and often is best to level up fast. Just playing once or twice a day you can still get a fair bit out of it. A great little game for the commute, although a friend almost missed his bus collecting bugs - so be careful! :hehe:

*It's a free-to-play mobile game, so obviously there are micro-transactions, but I haven't needed to use them at all, and I'm not planning to.

Have a gigantic image of my friend code, add me if you want, I try and lend a hand to as many people as I can doing the quarry.

[​IMG]

official site
    | twitter | facebook

2. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

I've had it for about a month now, it's pretty boring after a few days