1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone else just get spammed with newsletters?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Carnaxus, 17 Oct 2018.

1. Carnaxus

Carnaxus What's a Dremel?

Hi all. My email just got inundated with 21 copies of the newsletter regarding M$ saying that the October Win10 update has been fixed...anyone else or was it just me? The flood seems to have stopped now. I'm curious as to what happened though.

2. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Hi there sorry about that. Please can you either email support@bit-tech.net or private message me your email address so I can have a look. Also anyone else that has had the same please do as well. I'll take a look once I get to the office. :thumb:

3. Daxiongmao87

Daxiongmao87 What's a Dremel?

I sure did. I was spammed 21 times in the middle of the night, and as someone who needs to have alerts on his phone at all times for his occupation, that was an effective way to get me to hit that unsubscribe button.[​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Oct 2018
  4. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

Email notifications to watched thread replies have been coming through 24 hours later too - maybe related?

5. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Very odd. Not encountered that one before. Thanks for the heads up.

Sentinel-R1 likes this.