1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Apex Legends Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 15 Feb 2019.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. AiA

AiA Minimodder

Not played any BR games, so I'm going to give it go.

But I was hoping Titanfall 3 would be out by now.

update:
    doesn't work with 775 cpu's

Last edited: 16 Feb 2019
  3. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Great game. Highly recommend it. In fact we've downloaded it at the office and will be playing it at lunch.

Hex likes this.
  4. Hustler

Hustler Minimodder

I personally won't touch it, far too old and slow for this sort of thing nowadays but If Apex does nothing more than allow Respawn to be allowed to do a Titanfall 3 then let the success roll on, if this thing pulls in the dosh for EA, maybe just maybe they'll green light it.

5. Zak33

Zak33 Staff Lover of bit-tech Administrator

nver say never... if MLyons can play it you'll be fine... least that's what the others in the office said ;)

6. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

!!!!! It was @DesignDoge that was shooting marshmellows as @maxlxyd can attest to.

7. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

The lack of thumbs is a detriment.

MLyons likes this.
  8. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

you are never to old, i am enjoying this one i just hope respawn is allowed to do their thing and release a few more maps.

9. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

I hated BR games too, Fortnite was terrible, just so boring and bad and i died so quick i was put off right away, and building towers to the sky was repetative.

Apex is amazingly fun, I have been playing it since last week a few days after it came out, and it is great, I have been teaming up with old battlefield friends and I have just as much fun with randoms too.
    I even won a match last night with just 2 of us as the 3rd guy left after 2 minutes.

I never played Titanfall but might pick it up at some point if its a smooth as this game.

I have not noticed many game breaking bugs, 2 or 3 times my game has just crashed, but thats a very small percentage of my games played.
    I unlocked Mirage character a few days ago and he is fun, and somewhat a comedy character, his voice lines are hilarious.

I am 37 now, and no way near as twitchy as the youngsters nowadays, but I don't seem to suffer.

There are 2 types of Apex players, ones that seek out the gun fights and run towards it, the others that avoid everything they possibly can until they are geared to the teeth and in the small tiny circle at the end with 2 squads remaining.

Hex and MLyons like this.
Tags: Add Tags