1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews CyberpowerPC Ultra 5 RTX Super

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 21 Feb 2020.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Those fans look like the Uphere ones I've used. Couple of times.

The S+ and S- should alter the speed. It doesn't make a huge difference but it should work.

They're very cheap but they look good and do shift air. However they are the cheapest of the cheap and so is the cooler and the GPU is sagging already. I don't expect that of a £1100 machine.

3. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Yeah, the sag is impressive(-ly bad). And that cable 'management' is a proper disgrace. I understand this is not a very expensive pre-built system, but certain standards should be met.

4. Syphadeus

Syphadeus What's a Dremel?

GamersNexus tore into this case. If you look at the cutout in the front, it’s a semi random asymmetrical stamp which you can’t unsee when you’ve twigged it. They suspected that Corsair didn’t have a proper design going.

It also looks like in one of the pictures that the upper thumbscrew on the AIO block is loose or it’s misthreaded as it seems to be pointing up at a slight angle.

I’ve read some really really mixed reviews for Cyberpower and it seems to be that if everything is okay, you’re good, but that they seriously falter in their after sales care. Also I would be unhappy with those temps for an AIO cooled Ryzen 3 at stock clocks. Those are silly temps.

5. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Shocking state of affairs on the build from a supposed decent company.
    Cable mgmt is a joke, no effort expended whatsoever.

Tags: Add Tags