1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features bit-tech's best games for lockdown: Part 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 15 Apr 2020.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

Duck Game is great for local multi too! Frantic cartoon violence and the most obscure roster of weapons since Worms!

3. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Big thumbs up for Left 4 Dead 2. Great memories from playing that with a bunch of friends. We always found that it worked best with 3 players though, mainly because we sucked (due to general suckage and dodgy connections) and it was always handy to have a bot to save our asses (again and again...).

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Dead Island is fantastic for co op. One of the best.

So is Trine 2. I don't remember if the original is co op, it's been a while. And Borderlands and BL2.

5. BenB

BenB What's a Dremel?

Another thumbs up for L4D2. I've been playing it since it came out with friends because there are literally hundreds of user-made campaigns to download, some of which are as good as the originals. We get them from gamemaps.com but I'm sure there are plenty of other sources.
    I'd also add The Forest which we've got back into recently. Forget the daft story and play in the style of a bunch of 19th century colonial invaders/settlers - invade, fortify, expand and in the blink of only several hundred hours of gameplay you've turned the whole map into your own personalised fiefdom! It is a true time-hoover of a game.

6. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Called it, no AFPS.

7. Hustler

Hustler Minimodder

I don't know, guess I must be just too old for games now, I have all this spare time yet I just can't get into any of the games on my Steam/Epic/Origin/Ubisoft backlogs, after 30 minutes or so, I'm bored out of my skull with all of them...my attention span is completely shot.

8. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Am i the only one that's bugged by part 1 being labelled as a Review, and part 2 as a Feature?!

9. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Yes, you're weird.

10. silk186

silk186 Derp

What if you don't have any friends? We should have a list of games with the best AI friends for the socially impaired.
    I gave up online gaming when I moved to China. Moving to the UK didn't help as all my gaming friends are in NA.

11. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

No, I'm with you there man. I feel as if I need to set a decent amount of time aside to get into a game properly, then realise I have a heap of other crap to do so feel guilty, load up a two bit arcade thing for twenty minutes and three hours later kick myself for not having just got on with the real thing.

Also - Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes is good fun.

Tags: Add Tags