1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster CPU,s Spark !!!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Ouroboros, 2 Feb 2002.

1. -Xp-

-Xp- Minimodder

Did you/your family sue the school?

2. Butch

Butch What's a Dremel?

I WOULD OF LMAO i hate my skool

3. livelife46290

livelife46290 What's a Dremel?

No we didnt sue, we didnt have the money time so i just get reated like a king instead. Its hilarious, i realized i wasnt the only one there, one of my good friends was video taping our theatre, he caught all the sound effects on it. Its like tick, bzzzzzzz, s*** hes's on fire!

4. avsfan733

avsfan733 What's a Dremel?

livelife man...as a fellow techie I can agree with you about the scariness of theater electrical...we have had a few people zapped pretty decent, mostly their own fault. one time I was in the catwalk and got zapped bad enough that i was thanking god for the harness i had basically forced the school to buy...so freakin cheap...I also worked wiring houses so i have gotten to the point that household current is funny to me...I barely feel it, sometimes i zap myself for fun to scare my friends...although one other time I did get zapped by 220v while doing demolition at an office...that koncked me off the ladder and halfway accross the room onto cement. My brother one time managed to crash his bike into a live electrical fence which didn't short for about 30 seconds after...thats just electrical related oopsies...and i could prolly remember more of those I am accident prone