1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games and the feeling afterwards

Discussion in 'General' started by ou7blaze, 13 Dec 2003.

1. Da_BaCoN

Da_BaCoN Minimodder

same thing has happened to me. when i first got halo on me xbox, i'd play it all night and after a while, those flood creatures scared me :eeek:

also, has anyone ever been walking around and seen something funny (guy falling off his bike) or something cool (beautiful sunset) and started to reach for the "Printscreen" button, and realized you're outside, miles away from your computer? (and feeling like an idiot)

2. morotsmos

morotsmos What's a Dremel?

Well, wehrn I was cleaning my room yesterday I happened to bend a fan grill I had and my forst thought was "OMG! ctrl+z" and then it was like "****! I forgot that I'm IRL, Alt+F4" and then I just felt stupid ^^

3. Da_BaCoN

Da_BaCoN Minimodder

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @morotsmos

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ctrl+z!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

4. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

OMFG micb!! It's 12:25 in the MORNING and I just played that. I think I am going to die of fright! That is easily one of the scariest games I have EVER played...

5. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

The worst i've done so far was playing NFS:U for abotut 4-8 hours a day, every day - to the point where i could spin around in rl WITH NO BLUR at all, but stuff standing still would be mad blurry. As to ctrl+z, i've done that too (breaking a mobo...)

6. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

After a 6+ hour stint of Splinter cell I was "forced" to go out on a irl errand (needed food). All the way to the store I couldn't help but notice security cameras and ambush points, it was realy spooky :eeek:

Luckily it didn't take me long to finish the game after that, otherwise, who knows :worried:

Elite force used to drive my mind nuts as well, but I got used to it and it is rare for a Quake based game to affect me too much anymore :thumb:

7. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

haha yea after finishing splinter cell i kept turning the lights out and crouching when i walked round the house :worried: