1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Case Window HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by monkey_lova, 22 Feb 2002.

1. monkey_lova

monkey_lova What's a Dremel?

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get those rubber moldings for the case windows (acrylic)....

Preferably in Canada , but North America will do

Thx :D :D

2. monkey_lova

Not a seingle reply, how GHEY is that?

=\

3. FL@MeS

FL@MeS What's a Dremel?

any general hard-ware store should have them , just ask -- its your fault for not getting a reply

(looks like the question wasn't worth and answer) :p

4. Mayze

Mayze PH34R my ROBO Squirrel!

:rofl: :rolleyes:

yea being cocky around here won't get your questions answered either, just a little tip ;)

5. FL@MeS

FL@MeS What's a Dremel?

g-hey??? :p

lol

6. UnLoadeD

UnLoadeD What's a Dremel?

If you're looking for the kind with locking strip, almost all the modding sites sell it. Other wise goto an autoparts store and check out door edge molding.

7. monkey_lova

Thx Unloaded,

As for the rest of you i aint cocky, only when ppl being imature or complete assholes i turn to that extreme. Secandly my question may suck ass, but i thought that most ppl were wise enough to disregard that and help someone out...

Hell, maybe i am an ameture, maybe i am even a dumb ass or something when it comes to computers. Its just strange that ppl with some knowledge and some sense of respect would not get of their high throwns and pick that crown out of their ass, and actually help someone out in need.

I am not the kind of person to just at someone and say that their questins suck or their stupid/cocky. Maybe thats just coz i was nto raised by some dumb ass wolves, but thats just maybe....

P.S. Thx Unloaded, again.

Last edited: 23 Feb 2002
  8. ejmac

ejmac What's a Dremel?

Heres a US website to pick it up at....one of the cheapest I've seen: http://www.bestbyte.net/Product.cfm?ProductID=598&CategoryID=28&Keyword= Thats the locking stuff I'd tell you how good it is but I don't have mine yet (just ordered on Friday) You can also get door edging, but you have to find some way of attaching the window to your case. Most people use two sided tape or some kind of adhesive.....I just think it would look real sloppy. I guess only on the inside though! If the link doesn't work the site is www.bestbyte.net and look at the bottom of the list for modding supplies.

9. Mayze

Mayze PH34R my ROBO Squirrel!

im failing to see who was immature? did you think maybe the people who viewed the thread maybe didnt know where to get it?
    or maybe that you didnt give the post enough time...sometimes i post and it doesnt get answered for a day or two...but i don't go write a paragraph or two about how people are rude. Trust me, just be patient...this forum has some of the best and nicest people on a modding forum. I'd like it if it would stay that way too...so please no more fits? ;)

10. monkey_lova

First off, the post was min of 2 days old when i posted my "fit"
    2nd off, only ur having touble with it and starting this shiat...

Thx everyone for their input

11. UnLoadeD

The reason why nobody answered was because this question has been asked lots of times. Its too bad the forum isnt searchable but i understand why it isnt. Anyway theres lots of info in older threads, I read waayy back before i did my first post on here. If ya get bored you should try it. Here's a comple pix to help you decide which molding you like.
    The one on left is door molding.
    [​IMG]
    Here's one way to attach window if you use the door molding:
    [​IMG]
    It costs $8.99 for 25ft at Pepboys comes in black, chrome & gold and the package looks like this:
    [​IMG]

12. monkey_lova

That looks very nice (door mousling) thing and more color to it, but idunno, how easy is it to install??

13. UnLoadeD

Its a lot easier than the stuff with locking strip. And i think it looks much cleaner too.

14. monkey_lova

thats wicked, my mind is set now, thx a bunch