1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch build thread wont post.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Modultra, 16 Dec 2020.

1. Modultra

Modultra What's a Dremel?

I posted a thread last Friday and 5 days later the thread is not publicly viewable yet? It shows the following at the top of the post.

"Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly."

Anybody know how to fix this?

thanks

2. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

It seems to be fixed, which is great! The answer to your question is either wait until a mod approves it (which applies for your first 10 posts I think), or post a thread like this and hope it makes it through moderation quicker than the offending post :)

3. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I went and approved it :thumb:

4. Modultra

Thanks Mlyons, I wasn't sure if it was actually waiting or just glitching.

MLyons likes this.
  5. Modultra

It seems my updates to this thread are also locked in moderation jail.

6. Frode Bergeton Nilsen

Frode Bergeton Nilsen Minimodder

I am sort of in the same situation. Moderation is great. Being new to the forum, if there is a reason for not letting mine through, it would be nice to be told why, and what to expect. Since I am 3D printing, and designing for reproduction and collaboration, I was hoping to find a home here. Lots of great work in here. Not getting any feedback, just a blocking, is not that encouraging.

7. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Sorry about this. I should have kept up on the moderation queue. I will aim to address this going forward next week.

8. Age

Age Minimodder

Hey, just dropping in here, instead of creating a new thread, to say that an update post in my build log has been waiting for approval for a while. I also noticed that in another part of the forum my post went through immediately. Is it just some forums that are moderated?

MLyons likes this.
  9. MLyons

Hi there, It's to do with the links in the post. I've gone and approved everything in the queue.

10. Age

Age Minimodder

Thanks!

Followup question to this though. Someone stated that the first 10 posts are moderated, but a post I made just now got moderated and I am above that. Is it that 10 posts need to be moderated before you are approved? Is this also why I can't put a link in my signature?

Thanks in advance!

11. MLyons

I've just had a look in the backend and it seems to be set at 15 posts. I'll aim to setup a page that makes it clearer in the next few days. Thanks for pointing out this lack of information to user.

12. Age

Age Minimodder

Super great to see you guys taking feedback and implementing it! Thanks!

MLyons likes this.