1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete ⭐ MODZERO DYNO - LIAN LI 0-11D RAZER EDITION

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by MODZERO, 15 Jul 2020.

1. MODZERO

MODZERO Minimodder

Thanks for the kind words, like a true kick in the balls I launched the RGB software last night and noticed I'd had all the LEDs at like 10% brightness. I remember playing with it months ago trying to balance the CPU block intensity. Well, I've cranked them all to 100% as the side panels are heavily tinted.. loooooks so much better. Which sucks!! cos I'm not reshooting it.. hahaha

Thanks for being old school, these forums are home but I get the least community feedback here. It nice to know it's being read. Cheers

lol. yeah, I should totally peel off the Razer logo and put a CyberPunk 2077 one on..... *lightbulb

or a South African flag.

J.

2. MODZERO

MODZERO Minimodder

Hey folks,

I finally got round to doing something with these extra shots I took. I'd wished they'd come out better. This paint is awesome in natural light, my mistake was publishing the final shots using a black background. Looking back, I should have taken it outside.

A few of these are cool.

Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's up for Mod of the month, which is always great! Go check it out and vote for your favourite. I'm heading back to the wonderful world of ITX next. I've two builds on the books with a third and fourth planned for later in 2021.

Working name of MODZERO SHOCK coming up in the new year. Sliger has kindly supported the build with their great looking S620 chassis.

Check it out here

I've also bought the S610 both are coming in White with black top panels, black handle/feet. Silverstone and Noctua are on board too so the plan is to bring a console size/spec console killer build to life.

I'm in love with the new FE coolers so it'll all come together once I can get my hands on a 3060ti/3070. Hoping to go with Intel on this one.

If anyone LOVES to green 011D above I'm selling it, so send me a DM. I'll include the matching RADs for a little extra. I'd keep it if I had any use for it. as it is, the whole build has been retired and the case is back in its box ready to go.

Thanks for coming along for the ride.

J.

Dot_Kappa, IBMer, HuguesP and 2 others like this.
  3. FrankWah3188

FrankWah3188 What's a Dremel?

I really like this, the colours look amazing! :thumb:

4. MODZERO

MODZERO Minimodder

Thanks for saying that.

J.

5. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

It came out great. :rock: The paint work is flawless too.