1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding FrozenCPU.com ripping people off...

Discussion in 'Modding' started by choovak, 9 Mar 2002.

1. choovak

choovak What's a Dremel?

FrozenCPU is ripping people off...

Has anyone else bought the incredibly overpriced colored expandable sleeving from FrozenCPU.com?

Their picture for the 1/4" sleeves is not of the actual product, but rather of the 1/2" counterpart.

The 1/4" sleeves are poor quality, with few threads and a dark translucent color, not the bright solid color they advertise.

I've ordered both the 1/2" and 1/4" from other places, and after being disappointed by the 1/4", decided to pay the $2.50/foot that FrozenCPU offers. Turns out they sell the same crap that I got from the other place (for $0.27/foot btw)...

Has anyone else bought the 1/4" sleeves, and was anyone just as disappointed in them?

2. brutal

brutal What's a Dremel?

i buy my windows and some other stuff from frozencpu and love them. some of their items are high, but everything ive bought from them are high quality

3. choovak

choovak What's a Dremel?

yea thats what i thought too, but the 1/4" sleeves are deffinitely arent what they advertise...

plus they're being b*tches about returning the stuff...

deffinitely not goin to buy from them again

4. brutal

brutal What's a Dremel?

lol your funny, you spammed your anti-frozencpu message to how many forums? you even posted on Gideontech

5. Kazath

Kazath What's a Dremel?

I just like the fact that they were twisted enough to draw / program fans that can be turned off.

Never bought anything from them though...