1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Help with TV out on FX5200

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chewEboy, 18 Mar 2004.

1. chewEboy

chewEboy What's a Dremel?

ok got geforce FX 5200

got the TV out hooked up to tv

its all enabled

Now ive selected my tv to RGB and I can see that its surposed to be my monitor. but the screen keeps rolin

so I cant see anything propaly

its like the tv aint tuen in praobaly

is it cos my TV simly cant take the imput, or is there a way to adjust it

2. digitalrainman

digitalrainman What's a Dremel?

please take a typing class and someone may answer your question

3. chewEboy

U know, people like u. I really want to hurt. badly!

u sad ****!

4. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

Well if you learn to spell and type proper sentences then people might be able to understand what it is you're talkin about

5. chewEboy

u are going to die a sad person

6. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

Awww, have we upset you? It was a fairly simple request, why should people have to put up with posts where you can't be bothered to make any effort in spelling or grammar?

7. kill_me_quick

kill_me_quick Big and Blue

Im going to be nice and say, try changing the frequency. start at 60hz and go up. please type properly and dont say stuff like:
    its not nice

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

1. Be quiet and listen to advice. Becoming like an abusive 13 year old AOL user will get you nowhere here.

2. Take some time to re-read your post and properly structure it. Practice here will benefit you in other areas of typing and working later.

Krazeh - if youve nothing constructive to add to the thread, keep your nose out and stop encouraging him.

/me ticks you both round the ear and tells you to play nice or ill tell Admins and they'll get out the pointy sticks! :nono:

9. sadffffff

sadffffff Minimodder

well handeled Bindibadgi, well handeled.

depending upon the tv there may be a fine tuning option on it somewhere. Ive had that help when i hooked my puter up to a really old tv. If it would scroll I would just fine tune a smidgen till it was stable.

10. xfile69

xfile69 What's a Dremel?

The pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch codnutced at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it doeosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are tpyed, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be in the rghit oedrer. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihsis beuseae the huamn mnid dsoe not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? So if yuo can raed tihs wuothit mcuh porbelms, tpyos sholud not be any porbelms aynmroe.

sorry had to do it remind me of a thread i read the other day. so i posted it, come people relax a little.

11. Monster63385

Monster63385 What's a Dremel?

TV's are generally only able to display 640x480@60, but some tv's can display 800x600@60. Sounds to me like you are trying to run the tv at to high of a resolution.

I agree you need to learn how to type and form sentences. Occasional spelling errors are fine, but putting a string of gramatically incorrect and misspelled sentences tells everybody you need to go back to school. Even still, its nothing to get upset over.

Tags: