Who's line is it anyway.

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 27 Mar 2004.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

This has to be the funniest comedy show ive ever seen. It been AGES since it was back on channel 4 and i found some torrents to the ABC showing in the US (the show seems to have moved stateside) and its still just as good. All you US people - you MUST MUST check it out if you can, its superb :) I hope they bring it back on C4 over here :D

Anyone remember it? Must have been AT LEAST 5+ years ago since it was last on here.

2. Tau

Tau Sharingan!

Yeah, I love that show. Not seen it for a while though. Greg Proops, the lanky guy the canadian guy and random comedian were the best :)

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Just found about 30 episodes! :D Greg rocks, soooo funny. Tbh, they all have their moments but i miss clive anderson presenting.

4. HumZilla

HumZilla What's a Dremel?

Greg Proops r4wk5!

My favourite parts:- where Colin Mochrie plays as Ryan Stiles hands and cause havoc together when trying to do a cooking slot.

Sit, Stand, Bend - Three members have to keep moving in the aforementioned poses, but only one person can be sitting/standing/bent over at a time. This reduced me to tears of laughter.

Superheroes - The audience chooses a superhero name/type for the initial character and through the rest of the scene, this lead superhero chooses the names/powers for the rest of the team as they come in one by one.

Party Personas - The host of a party has the rest of the cast coming to his/her party, each of whom have an odd characteristic, which the host has to guess.

Although I thought the hoedown which they finished each show with, was a weak point.

Honroable mentions to Josie Lawrence, Tony Slattery.

5. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

wasn't it all meant to be improvised?

whenever i watched it i always found it to be a bit 'rehearsed' tbh. twas still funny though :)

6. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

They have it on here on ABC Family at 10:00 and 10:30pm EST. The show is a bit different from the UK version though - Drew Carrey is the host and he lets the actors go on longer than the dude in the UK does.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea, true (clive anderson). I watch the ABC recordings.

Tis completely live and unrehersed, theyve just done it so many times they know what todo :D

8. Theo

Theo What's a Dremel?

Wayne Brady is GOD. Or, at least, he should be. Do you have the one where he's singing a compilation of songs of the bus driver? "You're not on my root.. I mean route" by Michael Jackson :rock: Absolute genius. I forget which series/episode, though... tis a Drew Carey one, with Ryan, Greg and Colin.

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

10. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Tony Slattery and that Swedish dwarfess were horrible to behold.