1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Where can i Find this

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Spy246, 11 Jun 2004.

1. Spy246

Spy246 What's a Dremel?

I wanna start a new project but was wondering if anyone new where i could get a Coolermaster 410 i have been looking everwhere

2. kaZuo

kaZuo What's a Dremel?

afaik the 410 isn't produced anymore. i saw it on a cpl a couple of years ago and fell in love, but it was too expensive for me :waah:

3. Spy246

Spy246 What's a Dremel?

does anyone have one of these and willing to sell one. There so awesome and I wish i could doa mod with one but i first need to find a place that will sell it or a guy who will sell it to me

4. [->>Curly<<-]

[->>Curly<<-] What's a Dremel?

5. MaxPOwer

MaxPOwer What's a Dremel?

A friend of mine has his server in one... They are really nice and they keep it nice and cool...

6. Spy246

Spy246 What's a Dremel?

does anyone on this forum have one and be williung to sell one

7. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

ask in the forsale and wanted forum...

8. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

It may interest you to know they also go under the name Coolermaster ATC S4000 (the difference with an ATC 410 being that the S4000 can mount an extended ATX mobo, while the 410 presumably can't --or so I read) . Try a search under that name.

You can still get a few at Scan Computers in the UK. Pricey, but soooo worth it...

Last edited: 5 Aug 2004
  9. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

so as not to have to create a new thread, what's the difference between a black widow and a Praetorian Black PAC-T01EK?

10. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

:search: Total Google time to find the answer to your question: 3 minutes...

A post on Hexus.net forums notes that the PRAETORIAN is the same as the Black Widow, is the same as the CM201B-SXK. But the black Praetorian is anodised all over, instead of having the side panels painted a gloss black mirror finish like the Black Widow. There are also a few minor tweaks such as labels on the front panel.

11. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Sorry about that, didn't meant to appear lazy :blush: . I did think it was the paint job that was the main difference. People keep going on about how much they miss them when there's the praetorian widely available. common, just do a nice paint job and you've got a black widow again :dremel: