1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which world do you live on?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ajiKaBooM!, 15 Jul 2004.

?

Which world do you live in?

1. "Gaming/Virtua"l World

32 vote(s)
    39.5%
  2. The Real World

49 vote(s)
    60.5%
  1. ajiKaBooM!

ajiKaBooM! What's a Dremel?

A little survey man. I remember watching 'How Clean Is Your House?' and i saw this nutter who spent most of his time playing computer games in his house and kept it really dirty

so i guess i wana know whose completely addicted to games, thinks about them in the day, think about them in the night, and think about them in their dreams (You sad people?)

lol just a little fun

2. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

Used to spend hours playing computer games (wasn't addicted though) but I haven't played a single game for the last 4 months nearly.

3. RPC_Student

RPC_Student Banned

I think the only time I've ever been in 'game world' is when playing one of them thar 1st person shooter-ers. They can really suck you in, perhaps not for good reasons

4. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

I used to play CS every Thursday coz a friend of mine was at uni with seemingly limitless bandwidth (I was only on 56K though,) and he ran a server. Mostly we played on a server called B20.

Played for 2 hours almost every Thursday night for about 2 years then it just went a bit iffy. The latest version of CS (that included maps like Piranesi and Dust 2) didn't impress and we drifted away from CS.

I never really play online anymore. Well, I might once FFXI is released! :D

5. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

Planetside, Starwars Galaxies and now EVE online.. This is totalled pretty much my last year of gaming (6 months planetside since release though I still play on the odd occasion, SWG from dec 2003, EVE since.. umm.. 2 days ago)
    Also I play alot of Cube/XBOX/PS2, The best part is.. generally my G/f Plays all these games with me.. im so lucky :rock:

6. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Hello, my name is Mysst.

I am a lethal Shadowblade from Midgard. My sworn enemies are the Hibernians and Albions. You can often find me wielding my astertite ******* sword in the caves known as Doden's Groove - a small, secret passageway between realms. As your lifeless body hits the floor and blood pours from the gaping slash across your throat, you'll see me and not before. With a vengeful grin, I'll slink back into the shadows under my shadow of stealth, waiting for my next victim. If you don't die instantly, the poison from my blades will suck the life from your veins in a matter of seconds.

Oh and I'm a woman.

7. Raymus

Raymus What's a Dremel?

after playing DAOC for about 2 years i finaly sold my account. lost intrest on there last expansion now just playing FPSers untill World of Warcraft comes out. sold my 50 infiltrator and 50 ranger for 450$ so i guess i at least got some money back after paying online fees for 2 years

8. will889

will889 What's a Dremel?

2 years on EQ , and 1 on AO. I don't think I'll do any more of that type of game. I like to concentrate more on the game itself and not on others - so i have slowly migrated to single play.

9. MrBurritoMan

MrBurritoMan What's a Dremel?

i have been modding suff so darn much i haven't had time to play many games....i think i will play one tonight....meh too tired....or am i?? :idea:

10. MRKIKKOMAN5645

MRKIKKOMAN5645 What's a Dremel?

used to wake up play games all day drink about 5 pops in that time and stay up until like 3 in the mornin playin games then go to bed and wake up and do it again....now i dont play games that often mainly 3d modeling and that kinda stuff in auto cad and rhino :thumb:

11. irsekz

irsekz What's a Dremel?

Virtual World is so much easier... except in the sims, in that world i suck.

12. Skutbag

Skutbag What's a Dremel?

Has anyone played the sims and NOT put themselves into it? Its just too damn tempting.

Further point: I have often played some games too long and then started to compare real life to it: I went on holday to Minorca;looked atthe sea and thought "looks just like halo!Wow!"
    Therewasanother time after playing fallout 2 where I just felt like nicking everything as well.

13. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

In my first year at uni I played Tactical Ops from about 7pm until 7am daily. That was pretty bad. I guess it's cos I had gone from home where I had parents dictating my life and a crappy 56k modem stopping me using the net to a uni room where no-one really cared if I was alive and a 10Mb connection.

I hardly play games anymore but if I get dragged into a CS server I'll probably stay for a few hours.

I was DAMN good at tac ops though :lol: :lol:

14. Xenocide

Xenocide What's a Dremel?

Tactical Ops was great. Can't be arsed to find my Unreal disc now tho ;p

15. drinn

drinn What's a Dremel?

I can't vote this because I live in both :D
    But, the biggest part of my life is of course virtual games etc.