1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anger and violence

Discussion in 'General' started by warrmr, 7 Aug 2004.

1. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

why do i always seem to post random things that hapen to me on this forum oh well.

well today on my way home from work at about midnigt ( i cycle as i dont have a car yet.

so i was happly riding along writing a message to a friend who txts me ar random times in the night. and i see these 3 kids in teh distance so i keep heading for where im going (home) and one of them stops me and askes if i had a *** (these 2 kids looked like the burberry waring chavs. must have only been abotu 15 think they look hard wiht there top off and there "bling bling") so im like mate i dont smoke. so one of them tryes to snatch my phone the other has his hand round my neck (half friendly type thing) and im like no you wont have my phone dude. she he grabs it sharp out my hand, so im like you little C***and goto grab it back and the little pratt throws a punch at me (thus inducing rage (i have a temper like the incredible hulk exept i dont go green and do the funky transforming thing) )
    so i remember what i have learned abotu fighting only do it if you must as the punch approaches make the body as small as possible. so i get a sharp pain to teh jaw where he hit me and damn did that hit hard. so i rememeber my sience lesson smaller the area of pressure the more it hurts.:D so a nice little 1 inch punch arrives planted in his face while the other 2 wooses run off. (1 inch punch is a tecnuique where you put the whole of you body weight through a punch and abotu 1inch before impact you tence your fist tigheter and move it so the impact is on you knuckeles only)
    i get my phone back off his as he was crying with pain. and i ride off into the distance.

was that self defence or assult. as it was punch for punch that fact i did more damage as i hit a more vunreble part and it was to aquire my property back.

and why do little 15 yr old kids think they can take on a average 18 yr old kid. hell theyed prolly even try n take on my uncle. he looks average but hes a truck driver so his abit stronger than average.

2. a9on87

a9on87 ...

I'd say that was self defence, afterall they initiated it, taking your phone and then hitting you. I hate how some people don't think twice about stealing other people's posessions which they have worked hard for. The guy who tried to steal your phone got what he deserved, funny how these people go around in groups and yet on their own they wouldn't dare try anything like this.

I feel quite strongly about this as not long ago I was in a similar situation except I was threatened with a knife, luckily they only managed to get £1 out of me but still, its the principle of the matter, why should they take something of yours away from you as if it is their right?

I say shame on the little **** who you punched, I bet he won't have learnt his lesson though.

3. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

You should have given him another one for good luck.

4. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

self defense. an appropriate use of justifiable force to prevent a crime (theft and assault).
    maybe you should have knocked his *** down and taken his bling-bling to teach him a lesson :D .

5. fg0d

fg0d Banned

shoulda took your phone and some BLANG! :p

6. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

Sounds like the *******s got what they deserved. Great job! :rock:

7. Skutbag

Skutbag What's a Dremel?

:D Something similar has probably happend to everyone of us at some point or another.

One of the funniest 'muggings' that happened to a freind of mine was when this typical chav came up to him in an alley and said something like I'm gonna haveyour phone now. Obviously my friend said no. This simple conversation continued for a couple of minutes until the chav tried to nick his wallet. My mate gave him all the cash from his wallet: The grand total of 90p. Aforementioned chav took the 90p and legged itaway at the speed of chav.

Moral: What a plum.

8. KG Silent

KG Silent What's a Dremel?

I, as well, have situation induced rage problems.

Once some brat stole my shake I had bought off the counter of Carls Jr. I was with some buddies so I ran outside and confronted the little prick. He was so scared of me actually confronting him, I just yanked the shake out of his hand, told him if he tried to take it back, I'd beat the crap out of him. Flipped him off, turned around, went back inside, and enjoyed my burger.

9. RTT

RTT #parp

Why the hell did you stop - big mistake IMO (well it didn't turn out too bad but could have)

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea, you never stop, particually not for chavs.

11. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

Tbh whenever i see shifty people i always put valuables away for this reason, and i dont really stop for people unless they actually look trust worthy enough, little kids, dont think so, an adult maybe.
    Nice to see you got your phone back and taught the guy a lesson though :thumb:

Same thing happened to my dad, while he was riding home from work ( hes a police officer though not wearing any of the gear at the time ) he has to ride from the centre of town back home which is only a couple of miles , takes only 45 mins to walk there. As he was riding upa slight hill ( mansfield road to the nottingham folk ) 2 random drunkards stepped out in his path and swung a can at his head. Luckily he had a helmet on which he used to take the grunt of the blow. This stopped him in his tracks and he was then beaten, the guys were so drunk and the punches so slow he was able to dodge most of the punches ( except two which hit his jaw and eye ) and deal them back at one point while one was fighting with him the other dude trys to get the bike and dad just uses his size weight and force pushing the guy into some metal cages covering a shop window, rips the guys shirt and then proceeds to chase after the dude on his bike , which he promptly threw off. They ran off after this had happened.
    Next some guy comes over to say he saw the whole thing and had phoned the police, my dad was very angry at him because he could of came over and helped but he didnt, which while i can understand why, i dont understand why not.
    Ok so police are rubbish and take ages to get there, the city police didnt actually arrive, some folks where my dad used to work recognised the name and went out to fetch him instead. So after working 10hours hes just gone back to the station :hehe:
    Hes had about 6 weeks off with post traumatic stress ( he kept re-enacting the scene and fighting the guys getting up set etc etc and needed some visits to a psychologist ), and , and has only recently started going back to work on short (4hour) shifts.

Meh thats alot to read.

Oh and btw, this is the first time my dad has actually ever had to use his fists in defence.

12. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

when driving towards a zebra crossing.

Aren't coppers used to that sort of crap?

13. Carlk

Carlk What's a Dremel?

Self defence. A similar thing happened to me few years ago I got away ( ran to nearest house!) but the bloke who tried to attack me was about 26, really shook me up he must have been a head case!! I don’t see why they think its alright to mug/attack people, I’m only 16 but I wouldn’t ever do anything like that. I’ve just left school and I know a few kids that do stuff like that they think its “cool”. If they didn’t have there little groups and they wore on there own they wouldn’t do it, it must be a insecure thing like they try to make there mates think there the most “hardcore” in there groups. But I dunno doesn’t make any sense to me its just pointless doing stuff like that.

Sorry about spelling and all the other stuff they teach you in English class.

carl

14. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

No mrplow, my dad isnt used to that crap, because hes worked as a traffic cop, and now as a sargent only works in the custody ( cells ) suite of a local police station so he never has had to deal with it.

15. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

i just tell em ether no/don't smoke/f*#k off.
    don't ever stop for them.EVER

16. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

its so true about the groups, im 15 an about 3 weeks ago some retard thurt it was ok to steal my bottle of dr.pepper :eeek: so i confrunted him, a few words got exchanged and a few punches thrown, then as soon as i defended myself they **** and walked away, came back 5 mins later with 4 of them..

moral: there ****ing wimps

17. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

well there was 3 options. ride into the path of a tesco lorry. or ride through them. or stop. so i decided it would cause the least trouble to stop.

as i was riding on the path as i dont like riding on the A34 at night (big dual carridgeway thingy) as theres alsorts of big trucks goin down there at that time of night.

and they had positiondthemselvs 3 abreast blocking the pavement. and if i had have picked up speed to go through them. they would have pulld on my bag and thrown me on the floor and took my bike.

actually whey didnt they try n rob my bike its worth £500 + £70 for the disk break and £60 for the HS33 on the back. worth more then my P800 and the cds i had on me put together)

and next thing i dont know abotu meny of you guys when you were 15/16 how meny of you perants woudl let you wander the streets drunk (well there was the essence of cheap cider on there breath) cos i know if i was to wander the strets at that age mum would kill me. even now if she felt she couldent trust me she woudl find out why and then kill me. alto shes alot less protective now im 18. (lets me fall home at 4am blinding drunk (she doesnt approve but its legal and solong as im not violent and dont get in trouble with the police she dont really care as long as she knew where i was. but what im trying to say is even now if i was walking the streets and drinking cheap cider from the offlicence in the street and causing trouble mum woudl kill me.