1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project no-name (just didn't find one)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by LF Hazard, 3 Aug 2004.

1. LF Hazard

LF Hazard What's a Dremel?

Ive just bought a new case; the antec plusview 1000AMG and i just love it, its so easy to install everything and its beautifull.

I just couldnt leave it unmodded so here's what i did so far this week:

Added 2 10cm blue neons, one in front grille en one in the case itself. there are more neons to come but that wil ltake till i have some spare cash

Installed the aerogate II that works perfectly and kinda fist even with its black color, ill maby repaint it in a grey like the antec grey

The original black antec fans are in front, in the back i've placed two coolermaster fans. in the side its a noname really loud fan, i need to replace it with a coolermaster, those are barebly hearable.

The psu i use is a Qtec 400W low noise big fan, it has a 120mm fan that i'll maby replace with a more attractive fan. most of the cables have spy rap around them, i think spy rap looks better than tubes and stuff and i didnt have any cash left for mesh.

Ive also stealthed the 2 drives and today i've painted a dragon on the side. i dont have progress pics, only the finished product.

[​IMG]
    total image of case without flash

[​IMG]
    with flash

[​IMG]
    This is the dragon ive spraypainted on

[​IMG]
    Close up

[​IMG]
    stealthmod

[​IMG]
    open

To paint the dragon, ive covered the entire side in papar tape (dont know what you call that stuff) and then i drew the dragon on it, cut it out and painted it with black matte automotive paint. It worked out really well i think

Things to come:
    Ive ordered a bunch of leds on www.world-led.com and i'm waiting for those. Ill replace the power and HDD led with blue and white leds. I'll put leds that glow on my desk, white and blue. And i'm waiting for world-led to finish their LCD kits and then ill order a 20x4. Ive also ordered a tube to fit on my cpu cooler and a casefan so cool air gets sucked in.
    Im also going to make a 5.25 bay thingie with switches to turn off the lighting and to switch the antec and noname fans from 12 to 7 volts

To see al the pics i have till know you need to go to this page, im not gonna post em here to spare you some bandwidth
    http://www.la-folie.be/fotopagina case Hazard/index.htm

I hope i did the right thing to post this in project logs cause ill update when i have something new. so tell me what you think of it.

2. hmekk

hmekk What's a Dremel?

nice dragon :jawdrop:

3. LF Hazard

today i'm going to look for some switches to make a baybus. Tomorow evening ill have the 5.25 bezel back with the holes i need in it

4. Acid_B.

Acid_B. What's a Dremel?

nice

nice modding Hazard!!

where did you get all those idea's

5. LF Hazard

thx

ive been wanting to update this thread but the shop i went to was closed for the holidays (frikin holiday :wallbash: ), so now im just waiting, ive ordered a "coolingkit", with some heatpipes and stuff, and also a plate of black blexi for the front door, and my leds are also on their way, when all the stuff gets here ill be updating soon.

an yeah, the ideas, i dont know where i got em, nothing special really, just thought those things would look nice. with some help of a friend ill be making a usb powered glowpad also so things are really coming toghether

6. LF Hazard

Ive connected my ledfans so that i can switch the leds on and off. ive also placed a 10cm ccfl in the front. and 2 x 30cm UV ccfl's in the case itself.

[​IMG]
    switches for my CCFL's and leds in the fans

[​IMG]
    with flash

[​IMG]
    without flash, now the pieces that ive UV painted are clearly vissible, like the cpu fan.

[​IMG]
    dragon on the side

[​IMG]
    total image

[​IMG]
    again total image

now i only have on little problem. when i switch the UV on while the pc is working. The pc just falls out. i think it is because my crappy Qtec 400W cant give it enough juice.