1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Project: Umbrella

Discussion in 'Modding' started by diabloroker, 29 Aug 2004.

1. jinxnate

jinxnate What's a Dremel?

actually its only 100 right now w/ 5 days left :blah:

2. Morpheon

Morpheon What's a Dremel?

Dont pay attention to X-Vert...the dude can't even spell Athlon!...whats his problem...I am sure your mod will be awesome....Yeah no kidding is a $100 NOW but its got 5!!! days...so who is the newbie :wallbash: ..god knows what they'll go for and he got a lot more than just two virus props....

Back on topic....Have you picked a color set yet??

3. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Haha, you can enter the 'quantity' at the bottom. So I don't think they are the 'actual' movie props. Just some counterfit.

but: who cares?

so back on topic.
    Really nice theme! I hope to see some nice mods here! I already like all the stuff you got, it should be fantastic.

Fogmachine: you have a few different kinds: dry ice, liquid based, water based, etc... check the store where u will get one, wich type is used.

Oh and that tutorial on the keycard, well it SUCKS. just a few stupid hole's. If you are going to do it, then one of those cesam machine's that read bank cards (the chip kind). And get a blank chip card, and put a code on that. Will require alot of programming, I'm afraid. But would atleast be a real code... not just some hole's in a card.

You could make a nice sticker for the card aswell.. would look really good!

good luck!!

(It seems like you have a nice budget, so I'm sure you can get a cesam card thingy)

L

::edit::

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice one Morpheon!! :)
    But your right though! :)

4. Gizmo

Gizmo What's a Dremel?

Ghehe thats funny,athalon :D . Cool stuf you got so far, keep it on and it would be great!

5. diabloroker

diabloroker What's a Dremel?

lol X-Vert ... u know i ddi post that i bought more than virus tubes with the 500$ right?

okay now...

i need to find a good digi-cam.. my finepix 6800z just gets on my nerves. it takes a huge ass picture all the time... i want it to be a decent uploading size, without editing it like my friends. any suggustions on camz??

6. timbudtwo

timbudtwo What's a Dremel?

the reason that dry ice makes fog in water is that it bubbles so quickly it turns it into a heavy vapor. The heating fog machines vaporize a mixture of glycerine and water. There are oil ones where you shoot compressed air into a tank of mineral oil but they are usually just homemade jobs.

7. ^_^ babyroach

^_^ babyroach What's a Dremel?

You sir are the newb!

diabloroker said that he got the newpaper, lotion, tubes, the case and other stuff...

This is what the ebay add you posted said.
    "YOU GET ONE T-VIRUS AND ONE ANTI-VIRUS TUBE.

* UMBRELLA VIRUS CASE NOT INCLUDED."

Go flame somewhere else X-Vert the newb.

8. omicron

omicron Baud.

Wow! Props look good, though I am interested as to what hardware you plan to include..

Not without compromising the picture quality. Do yourself a favour and resize your images - that way the quality will be much better than a cam that takes 150x150px pictures.

9. omicron

omicron Baud.

// double post

10. Cecil-San

Cecil-San What's a Dremel?

Looks to be very interesting..get those pics up soon!

I suggest watching the movie and if possible..playing the orig. game and look at all the detail...then plan the whole idea out from there....

I beg you not to just throw an Umbrella logo on it and show off the tubes.. :D

(Can we also move away from the $500 he spent on props..its his money..if he can justify spending it..then leave him alone...)

11. X-Vert

X-Vert What's a Dremel?

Sorry, I must of missed the part where he said that he bought more the virus them selfs.

Now heres the reason I spelled Athlon wrong, n00bsters

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60360&item=3834191423&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Making me think he has won that auction, which is close to $500. I went to the winners feedbacks and checked the last things he bought (3rd from the top)...

As you noticed the first feedback, it'd be that Dual Athlon MB.

Now... You may also noticed that Athlon is spelled incorrectly in that auction, so w/ out paying much attention, and being tired as **** (noticed the time i made my post), i copied and pasted what the auction stated.

Soooo... I may be a newbie here, but i've been fallowing ppl's worklogs here for about 1yr now, and a member or Twistedforums.com for more than 1 1/2 yrs.

Also, the auction I posted w/ the virus's for $100, there is a quantity of 5, and the as long as more than 5 ppl wont bid on it, it wont go over $100, and even if more ppl bid, it will NOT go over $200, I just kno for a fact.

Noobsters :D

12. Exigent

Exigent What's a Dremel?

Grow up and enjoy the mod....

Mod on Diablo. Im watchin.

13. lasoaaro

lasoaaro What's a Dremel?

That Modder Would Be Me! Yeh I Like Your Ideas And All, Maybe We Can Exchange Ideas But Keep Our Mods Different. Sharing Is A Good Tool In The Modding World!... Keep In Touch

14. diabloroker

diabloroker What's a Dremel?

i used to write all caps every word...now its all undercase stop doing that its looks stupid.. and no... my ideas..BACK OFF!

15. gimpchimp

gimpchimp What's a Dremel?

Jeez, someone got out of bed a bit on the grumpy side today, huh?

16. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

Arghhh everyones turning agro and the mod hasnt even started yet, yes $500 is alot of money but maybe the mod will be worth it. Lasoaaro saying what he did was a friendly comment diabloroker your reply was entirely uncalled for, calm down.

17. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

edit - didn't realise there was a second page. man do i feel stupid!

Last edited: 31 Aug 2004
  18. Morpheon

Morpheon What's a Dremel?

X-Perv...stop stalking people :worried:

19. X-Vert

X-Vert What's a Dremel?

I should grow up? You guys are like gorillas that are jumping on me for spelling athlon wrong.

You the ones that should grow up.

20. FooTemps

FooTemps What's a Dremel?

X-vert, it's your against the forum. i'd say it would be wise to back down before people dislike you more. just because you have creds on other forums doesn't mean you can come in talking as if you own everyone else.