1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Games go nuts

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Liquid K9, 31 Aug 2004.

1. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

I wont bother asking IF its happend to you, as its happend to everyone. So, 'member the times in a game where your playing as normal and then POP BANG WOLLOP, something completely out of the ordinary happens?

I was playing GTA - Vice City (which really does support violence too much, is it too much to ask for a good OR bad choice in game style?) and I was racing a PCJ 600 down the middle-island with all but 1 stars lit up and then suddendly I hit a wall at that same time a cop car hit me from behind and I was suddenly transported to the other sides of the gates, which at that time was locked as I had only started a new game.

So there I was on the other side of an impassible fence, while the entire police force of Vice City tried in desperation to get at me while there was no chance in hell that that was going to happen.

so... whats happend to you in-game?

2. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

Not quite as fun, but in C&C Generals ZH I was doing a China Mission where you have to stop all the GLA forces getting to the other side of the map, and if any get through it's game over.
    I had got to the last wave, and i reckon it was the last man (on a bike), died on the threshold. The game continued running, and no more enemies came through, so I left it for about half on hour, came back and had loads of cash so i built loads and loads of helicopters and gunned the hell outa the map.

I then quit and it assumed i had given up and i had to start all over again.

3. Infernal

Infernal What's a Dremel?

was playing vice city aswell earlier today adn i was in the middle of nowhere going on a killing rampage and out of nowhere i get on a bike adn immediately im punched off by a cop and busted, the problem, well there were no cops around me explain that lol.

4. dom_

dom_ --->

vice city is a buggy game, i have managed to get on a bike but be lower than the seat, so you are walking while the bike is driving. was crazy.
    looked into it and to replicate it park a bike near a change of clothes and get on while changing and done.

Tags: