Modding New Project...any suggestions??

Discussion in 'Modding' started by MoFunk, 11 Apr 2002.

1. MoFunk

MoFunk What's a Dremel?

Hello all. I have been lurking here for quite a while now and I am very impressed with all your skills. I have one mod at the moment that you can see here Linky I am almost done with it and then got my hands on THIS!!!! I already have ideas but am looking for more. That is why I am coming to you all. I already have a black light cold cathode and another on the way. I also have a blue. All my fan blades have been painted with UV comformant spray and the IDE cables as well. I have a bunch of spiral wrap (UV coated). I have plans to cut out both sides with a design (any ideas) and the top. I am also thinking of using that mirage paint. So please let me know what else. It came with 4 panaflo 92mm. I also have 2 blue enermax adjustable 92mm and a blue enermax adjustable 120mm. There is also going to be a clear 80mm. All fans with be controlled with a fan bus. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

2. UnLoadeD

UnLoadeD What's a Dremel?

Kewl looking case, kinda hard to give ya any ideas tho. I cant picture how its laid out. Ya got more pics from different angles, with it open, insides...things like that? I cant even tell the size of it8) what kinda case is that? a quasi-cube? have you thought of water cooling with UV dye in the water? Put up some more pics plz, ya got me curious.

EDIT: Doh! I didnt wait for the rest of the pics to load, hehe.
    Looks like tons of space in there. Here's an idea for ya, if ya use mirage paint, maybe you could put 2 computers in there, each side with a color scheme matching one of the mirage colors. Also you could mod a KMV switch into the case, and a router or a hub. One final note, Krylon makes a paint similar to Mirage, its called Mystique and they have one that is blue/puple, the cans are a bit smaller but its a three step application too. Well, theres some ideas for ya, I'm sure you'll get more.

Last edited: 12 Apr 2002
  3. unlucky2LUCKY

unlucky2LUCKY What's a Dremel?

i see a lot of room for a nice water cooling sys... hehehe :dude:

4. MoFunk

MoFunk What's a Dremel?

UnLoadeD- Thanks for the tip on the mystique paint, that would be perfect. I was actually thinking of doing 2 computers with the second one using a build in LCD monitor. Still in the planning stage though.

5. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

It's still off white, it neeeeeeeeeeeeeds paint!

Signing out...